Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
i like my little pocket of orlando, but this state is really embarassing a lot of times.

in case it gets deleted.
RhkYXaZMzYQ_PGYJ3No_ZwkFhVAjn8ioAuMVPlcpaSY.png

We need action! :bustback: Take that you lousy hurricane!

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Cac Jeff just said he's gonna have a small band where he is in about 15 minutes then the severe stuff will be in ~90 minutes-2 hours after that.

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Damn I didnt know that Tampa is that vulnerable to a hurricane like that. Damn this could become Katrina levels of destruction. :mjcry: Be safe all my fellow FL brehs and brehettes.:mjcry: We usually clown FL for the fukkery and dumb shyt that goes on down there but yall still family. :wow:Kinds like that slow cousin that everybody loves. :mjgrin:
only certain parts but mostly pinellas county(st.pete,clearwater,largo) will be done....most of hillsborough will be in better shape unless it's downtown or south tampa

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
So have the Keys essentially been destroyed? How did the overseas highway hold up?
I can't imagine parts of the overseas highway aren't flooded. Shame, it's one of the more rare manmade structures in the nation. And we see that it's for good reason. It was a hurricane that destroyed Henry Flaglers railroad that was initially over what is currently the overseas highway. Folks don't know that there was once a train that crossed over the modern day Florida Keys, going from Miami/Mainland Florida all the way down to key west. But nature said "nope". History could be repeating it's self tonight.

:francis: