Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

90s bassment is byke:stylin::stylin::stylin:

rs_470x316-150910120219-tumblr_lvaj8248Ji1r5r4uyo1_500.gif

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
But the government doesn't even sell us hurricane shutters. Private businesses do. The government just requires us to have them.

The Florida Building Code requires new buildings constructed in hurricane-prone regions of the state to be designed and constructed to withstand the impact of debris carried by high winds (wind-borne debris). To this end, new buildings located in regions the code designates as “wind-borne debris regions” (see Attachment 1) must meet one of two standards. They must either be designed to withstand wind pressures that occur when windows and doors are pierced in a storm (i.e., internal pressures) or (2) any exterior glass windows and doors must be made of shatter-resistant glass or protected by storm shutters to withstand external pressure.

And this was all started after hurricane Andrew. My house came with shutters. But that was not from the government. They don't have anything to do with hurricane shutters.
You're really missing my point.

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps

Last night, I watched storm surge videos from storms in the Philippines and Hurricanes Ivan and Katrina. Id never seen anything like that before. It was absolutely surreal. As someone who has never been thru a hurricane, that was one aspect about it which was never clear to me. I really hope that if this what folks are facing in FL, I hope they have somewhere high to be. Will keep yall in my prayers.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Tampa infrastructure old as fukk lol

Shoutout to them scary ass white hoes from the job who ran to Tampa

Pretty sure when they get back to work it's gonna be all "we ran right into it omg" with all the stupid extra fake drama but of course they transplants not born n raised FOH

Make sure to sit at my desk all quiet lolol now that game of thrones is over we really have no common ground anyway

4pm curfew for broward let me hit these streets one mo gin

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
HAARP ended for a reason. They did more damage then good. Brazil still has their program but it's gonna end sooner than later. Can't play God, God got everything in place for a reason. Everything. Not a single living being here by accident on this planet.
I thought they reopen in 2013/ 2015

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Be safe. I hope you have shutters and other necessities, if not go to a friend that does please.
I just talked to one of my friends, he has no shutters on his house that he bought but stay going on trips to NY and Disney with his wife :snoop:

Financing 3k on shutters would have given him some peace of mind.

Plenty. I know of a few personally and some that went to Naples. My dad's lady has fam up that way and he convinced her to stay south.

If only the government would've paid for them. :troll:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bytch im LOL so i just went to go through my chicken packs getting ready to fry 20 packs of publix chicken in this hoe

bruh one of my packs marked as chicken feet i paid $2.12 for a 10-piece and aint even know it bytch i came up :ohlawd:

if we end up losing cell phones for a min my old girl house about 10 miles away and after i secure the jits and wifey when the storm passes ima jump on the bike and go check her i will gopro that hoe and put it on youtube for these haters who think we gone be under water
Check the expiration date on that real quick :whoa: