Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Somebody linked to this on twitter:
65c87c0c3df4d7a5be1a09315174a900

Florida gun owners encouraged to 'shoot the storm' and fire their guns at Hurricane Irma

I had to read the comments, even though it's yahoo.

The responses though are hilarious:
what kind of inbreeding causes this. Their family trees must be a straight line. Are they protected by our wonderful "stand your ground law"?
:mjlol:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
nikkas going to NY and Disney and ain't got no shutters lol poe bytch bet they ain't got no policy being cheap smfh

Get you some flood too foh
Doesn't even have plywood and we were talking about this daysss ago. He was in a better situation to get things done in Tampa/St Pete than we were down here.

My girl's fam has a decent sized 2 story house with lots of windows and they got someone to put plywood up on the house for $50 bucks, the same guy put crown molding up for $150. I told her they don't have a handyman, they got a crackhead. Someone wanted to charge my girl $150 per hour but she got it done with neighbors before I went down there. Her work was on some bullshyt with the scheduling. They had her scheduled till 5pm yesterday until they cut it to 12 the day before.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Doesn't even have plywood and we were talking about this daysss ago. He was in a better situation to get things done in Tampa/St Pete than we were down here.

My girl's fam has a decent sized 2 story house with lots of windows and they got someone to put plywood up on the house for $50 bucks, the same guy put crown molding up for $150. I told her they don't have a handyman, they got a crackhead. Someone wanted to charge my girl $150 per hour but she got it done with neighbors before I went down there. Her work was on some bullshyt with the scheduling. They had her scheduled till 5pm yesterday until they cut it to 12 the day before.
:gucci:great price