Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Thankfully it's shifting west. Might miss us. But this thread is getting ridiculous. People upset that the hurricane might miss us and that it was all an elaborate scam by the media and businesses to make more money? :dahell: It's a fukking 400 mile wide storm of destruction with no fukks given to where it goes!! Be thankful that it might miss us. Cuz one day we might not get so lucky. I done used up plenty of time and money to prepare for this but at the end of the day I'd rather take that risk then be suffering later. Only negative about preparations is putting up shutters, cuz the rest is normal everyday things. You drink water, eat food, and use gas so not like money goes to waste on those preparations. We are very lucky that we get these warnings and the media has all this hype about the storm and predictions, whether right or wrong, to where and when it's going to hit. Do you know how much warning the people in Mexico had about that earthquake? By the time you finish reading this, it would've been too late. Be thankful.
:russell:

It is about money. If they (the government) truly gave a fukk, we wouldn't have to come out the pocket for any of this shyt. The local news stay trying to justify people going broke and dealing with price gouging because it is the least affordable place in the US.

If anyone took a earth/space science class in the 8th grade in Florida, could be a meteorologist. This is a hustle.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Nope they didn't Tampa about to be done
I saw them buying up water a few days ago, so hopefully. My boy has shutters up, he lives there. My other friend just moved up that way, never been through a cane. His new spot he arrived at like a day or 2 ago has no shutters. I advised calling the realtor since he's renting and seeing if there are shutters available so you can protect the windows. Dude was talking about riding it out inside solo, no shutters with a mattress against the window. I convinced him to go to a friend, he is going to stay there in a shuttered up house. If not he agreed to go to a shelter.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:russell:

It is about money. If they (the government) truly gave a fukk, we wouldn't have to come out the pocket for any of this shyt. The local news stay trying to justify people going broke and dealing with price gouging because it is the least affordable place in the US.

If anyone took a earth/space science class in the 8th grade in Florida, could be a meteorologist. This is a hustle.

If only more dug dealers had become meteorologists. Little did they know it was that easy. :francis:

I bet this is Trump fault too. Was the government expected to come out of pocket for us? :francis: