Daps
So far I know
@Bless't
@King Musa
@Brooklynzson may leave out tommor
@flea
@Don'tCallMeLuckyB
@Princess Coco
@Freddie.Cane. Leaving with family now- reconsidering?
@Kaguya
@Dak_Brehscott
@aXiom
@305DeadCounty
@Wanya Morris. Made first flight to Charlotte so far
@Scott Larock
@DontDoIt
@OfTheCross
@Divine28
@number21
@DUCKED_OFF
@mannyrs13
@Nima0614
@FlyGuy
@The True HD
@Every Moment... Older
@Lady.Libra.
@hashmander
@NY's #1 Draft Pick
@IvanLRhymesWell
@conan (trying to leave today)
@cafeconleche
@-o3- ( in mirimar has extra wing nuts)
@Perfectson flight out this evening
@Black
@tmnt 4000

Island folks who have checked in okay
@iBrowse
@Address_Unknown
*Poor internet connectivity but they are safe

Please feel free to copy and add folks

Most current update I have from this thread

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
As someone who is in Houston. It's easier to say it when you aren't in it

That worked out well for the 100+ dead who died evacuating from Rita in Houston
But there's lots of know it alls in this thread who haven't uttered one word of support or concern, just want to express their theoretical moral superiority
:francis:

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Bruh yall stay safe but fukk you outta towners passing judgement lmaooo

We gone be straight, I am gonna be touring the area on my bike soon as the storm passes and I will be dropping pics for yall coli crew

I still have wingnuts if you were unable to get any for FREE and I am in MIRAMAR

No need to trip stop the fear mongering!

Lowes and Home Depot are now closed and Publix closes at 9 but I heard they all outta chicken

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
dudes...are you all trolling?
irma is worse in every way and is a 4.
andrew was not as bad and is listed as a 5.

5 is worse than 4.
why isn't irma a 5 and andrew a 4?

To answer your question. Those Irma numbers are from when it was a cat 5. It has since undergone a replacement cycle that has dropped it's wind speeds from being near 200 down to 150 making it a cat 4. However a 150 wind speed is only 7 away from being a cat 5 and there is a real chance that it could power back up after it's cycle. For now though it remains a cat 4.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Bruh yall stay safe but fukk you outta towners passing judgement lmaooo

We gone be straight, I am gonna be touring the area on my bike soon as the storm passes and I will be dropping pics for yall coli crew

I still have wingnuts if you were unable to get any for FREE and I am in MIRAMAR

No need to trip stop the fear mongering!

Lowes and Home Depot are now closed and Publix closes at 9 but I heard they all outta chicken

man I had the same idea, was gonna try to take my bike and tour the damages after the storm

now i'm frantically refreshing the delta page, since the phones are on 3 hour call back times to see if this flight from Atlanta to Miami is happening. Once that flight leaves, I'm heading to the airport and I saw on the news they were turning people away and cancelling flights at the desks.

Flight says it's lands at 633 and takes right back off at 715

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Flea: Boss, I just got to this job in South Beach. Winds are picking up. :lupe:

Boss: Atta boy, Flea. Now hurry up and get to the next job. You got a lot of jobs today. :myman:

Flea: I'm kind of worried about the hurricane, boss. You think I can call it a day and start planning?:merchant:

Boss: FLEA! You know the rules! Now get to them locks! I got to catch this flight real quick. Can't get stuck in this hurricane, you know?

Mvtzxdf.png

Flea: :dwillhuh:
Chief engineer isn't my boss but you tried :francis:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
To answer your question. Those Irma numbers are from when it was a cat 5. It has since undergone a replacement cycle that has dropped it's wind speeds from being near 200 down to 150 making it a cat 4. However a 150 wind speed is only 7 away from being a cat 5 and there is a real chance that it could power back up after it's cycle. For now though it remains a cat 4.

also the expected slow movement over the entire state of florida , right up the middle (now looking like it will be closer to the west coast).

12-24 hours over Miami , compared to Andrew's 4 hours

I still think Miami should be good from too much wind destruction for new buildings made out of concrete and steel. The storm surge is supposed to be anywhere from 6-20 feet! That's the big scare, imagine a 20 foot wave hitting all the coastal condos