NULL
cut_off_florida.gif

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Yo my sister left Miami at 8:40 pm last night and still ain't up here in Orlando :dahell:

They still like 60 miles away. I check Waze app and the pike is at a standstill :mindblown:
:scust:

Disgusting.

No wonder it was so easy for me to get gas this morning. fukking city probably empty

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Yo my sister left Miami at 8:40 pm last night and still ain't up here in Orlando :dahell:

They still like 60 miles away. I check Waze app and the pike is at a standstill :mindblown:

I need to learn how to drive a motorcycle. Could just weave through the gridlock and KIM.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.

:wow:

So on point ... :wow:

Can't believe some people who are FL residents take this as a joke.

I personally know some folks in FL who are riding it out...with kids... :damn:

If you dont getcho ass up outta there!
full

:mjlol:
Tried man they not taking it seriously just:snoop:literally being stupid:why::mjcry:

Low key some people are ready to die. Been living in silent desperation for yeeeeeeeeears.

Others are thrill seeking because they believe their lives are so mundane. Near death experiences become entertaining in a sense because they've become so stoic and unmoved by regular, everyday life... :smh:

Last edited:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
exactly. There's many reason why we wont evacuate. Number one being we have no where to go. Evacuate to where? My fam has been going through a rough financial situation right now and we dont have money for a hotel.Traffic has been crazy since Monday. Trips that take 1 hour have become 3 hours. And it takes damn near 7 hours to get out of Florida so do the math.

The state has to have stricter laws on jobs/schools tryna stay open to the point that many cant evacuate. Its not fair to threaten me with a test today then not even give it to me:stopitslime:. Jobs are holding people till Saturday. And we need more roads that lead out of florida so everyone isnt just pooling onto 2-3 roads. Also we need security so that we students/employees wont be penalized for evacuating early for a hurricane. Florida is just a shytty state:snoop:

Well, maybe a lot of people have to die before things can change on the state level.