Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Cuz, simply by just sitting back and letting Irma pass.... everyone can't leave, as for us we chose not to. Concrete house built in the 60s, recently inspected and still in A1 condition. When Wilma hit, our fukkin tall ass Ackee tree fell and took off a corner of the roof due to the high winds.... insurance took care of it. Any extra bread was invested into high impact hurricane windows, which been in for about 7 years now, so my peeps been ahead of the game. We have no high trees around so not much threat when objects start flying. Just finished extracting about 3/4 of the pool's water, prob ~4 feet worth with a pump rented out from Home Depot, flooding won't be a concern.... Enough food and water to last weeks, generator for the power.... and the edibles AND drink have been secured :lolbron::yeshrug:

there you go, that's what the governor means about evacuate. it doesn't mean leave, it means hunker down in a safe area. You're well prepared.

I was gonna head up to Coral Spring but just found a decent flight, gonna take my shot to see family in Nashville

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
They're starting to board now, some people are booked for the flight and don't even have a fukking seat:why:

They're offering $3,000 vouchers for people willing to give up their seat:damn: I could use that for my African safari

I got a 730 pm flight, i just went to check in and it's asking for volunteers and how much you would give your seat up for .