Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Nah it's all a cac conspiracy according to the resident coli weatherbrehs.

This island got fukked up. Galvanized roofing everywhere. Poles and vegetation all over. Some roads are impassible and people are stuck. Homes destroyed. Full restoration of power probably won't be until New Years..shyt maybe Spring. To top it all off, many of the towers are gone so cell reception is severely limited. I'm in the country side of the island and my tower is still up so I'm getting connectivity (albeit bad during the day).

4 fatalities. 45 seriously injured. Went into town today and managed to get 5 gallons of fuel and some food. I have a generator (I can power appliances, and my water pump) and my place is intact. I'm very lucky.

Gotta assess my company's network (telecommunications/fiber) and perform a welfare check on one of our staff who hasn't checked in. Other than that all is well.
I'm glad you're good. And I'm glad everything is working for you. Looks like you got alot of work ahead of you as far as doing the welfare checks. How will you get to people?

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Nah it's all a cac conspiracy according to the resident coli weatherbrehs.

This island got fukked up. Galvanized roofing everywhere. Poles and vegetation all over. Some roads are impassible and people are stuck. Homes destroyed. Full restoration of power probably won't be until New Years..shyt maybe Spring. To top it all off, many of the towers are gone so cell reception is severely limited. I'm in the country side of the island and my tower is still up so I'm getting connectivity (albeit bad during the day).

4 fatalities. 45 seriously injured. Went into town today and managed to get 5 gallons of fuel and some food. I have a generator (I can power appliances, and my water pump) and my place is intact. I'm very lucky.

Gotta assess my company's network (telecommunications/fiber) and perform a welfare check on one of our staff who hasn't checked in. Other than that all is well.

So glad to hear that you are okay
Prayers for you and your community

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Rick Scott is such an a$$hole.
Our Houston kids are mostly going back on the 11th.
I suppose that fukk thinks you will all be able to recover in 1 day
:pacspit:
Rick Scott is a fool. Same governor who denies climate change when his state is ground zero for climate change. There are miami real estate agents who have money to lose, who still admit that climate change is real.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

I'm back on my chill shyt, brehs. Got my mom calm so we Gucci:smugdraper:

To the people staying...

Why?

Honestly?...

This shyt ain't scary:yeshrug:

I keep telling y'all we built for this.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII

Yes, Babydoll, I'm ok. The rest of my shutters go up tomorrow afternoon. My Mom's shutters were secured yesterday, her house is locked up and she has evacuated - major worry off my brain/spirit. Thanks for checking. How about you?

:hug:Thank you @wickedsm & @Meh (I hope all is well). Please pray.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I HOPE YOU NOT SERIOUS :damn:
b3e9f2eb29a892821116d140da38697f972364e381fce037a57acc70c5211173.png

I don't know if he was trolling or not, but I seen this on twitter, those white clouds over Africa will end up in the same basic areas that formed Jose & Irma.