Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
0907comp.thumb.jpg.81c826e5ad8d0a118faf1695a5d7d9c3.jpg

method-man-redman-Favim.com-230929.gif

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Based on my contacts there it looks like St. Thomas got hit HARD

Hopefully @iBrowse is ok....
Nah it's all a cac conspiracy according to the resident coli weatherbrehs.

This island got fukked up. Galvanized roofing everywhere. Poles and vegetation all over. Some roads are impassible and people are stuck. Homes destroyed. Full restoration of power probably won't be until New Years..shyt maybe Spring. To top it all off, many of the towers are gone so cell reception is severely limited. I'm in the country side of the island and my tower is still up so I'm getting connectivity (albeit bad during the day).

4 fatalities. 45 seriously injured. Went into town today and managed to get 5 gallons of fuel and some food. I have a generator (I can power appliances, and my water pump) and my place is intact. I'm very lucky.

Gotta assess my company's network (telecommunications/fiber) and perform a welfare check on one of our staff who hasn't checked in. Other than that all is well.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah it's all a cac conspiracy according to the resident coli weatherbrehs.

This island got fukked up. Galvanized roofing everywhere. Poles and vegetation all over. Some roads are impassible and people are stuck. Homes destroyed. Full restoration of power probably won't be until New Years..shyt maybe Spring. To top it all off, many of the towers are gone so cell reception is severely limited. I'm in the country side of the island and my tower is still up so I'm getting connectivity (albeit bad during the day).

4 fatalities. 45 seriously injured. Went into town today and managed to get 5 gallons of fuel and some food. I have a generator (I can power appliances, and my water pump) and my place is intact. I'm very lucky.

Gotta assess my company's network (telecommunications/fiber) and perform a welfare check on one of our staff who hasn't checked in. Other than that all is well.
Damn breh. I thought you was out in the DMV for some reason.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand why they're so pressed to reopen schools. People are going to be trying to return homes. Who knows if the roads will be in condition to let them get back. Will they return to a house? They won't even have any power even if they do have a house. Just shut the schools down for a week.

Rick Scott is such an a$$hole.
Our Houston kids are mostly going back on the 11th.
I suppose that fukk thinks you will all be able to recover in 1 day
:pacspit: