Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Daps
Floridian Coli fam...my pops just moved down to Ocala two weeks ago. Is he gonna be good there or does he need to head northwest? They seem intent on staying down there and said last night that no one around them seems to be intent on evacuating so they think they're just gonna stay put. Safe or naive???
The lastest model is basically showing the whole state of Florida is fukked

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Floridian Coli fam...my pops just moved down to Ocala two weeks ago. Is he gonna be good there or does he need to head northwest? They seem intent on staying down there and said last night that no one around them seems to be intent on evacuating so they think they're just gonna stay put. Safe or naive???

He'll be all right....might have power outages, but that's getting towards Northern Florida...

Daps
I think we gucci for now... this keep headed west I think it don't matter east or west coast. It will be going straight up the middle of the state.
:damn:

even Gainesville about to get it.. my Fathers entire family is from there.. my Mothers entire family is from Jonesville.. talking, hundreds of folks in both sides.. :wow:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I didn't according to the earlier models but now this shyt is coming straight up so idk if I do or don't now. Is there a newer map from the one that was posted earlier today??

Breh.
You can't pick and choose which map you like
And then decide to agree with it.

Get to storm prepping please sir.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps

He'll be all right....might have power outages, but that's getting towards Northern Florida...

Yep, it might be intense for us for 6/7 hours, but as long as they don't live in a flood zone they should be straight.

My concern is the debris thats going to be flying around.

If i lived in a coastal city i wouldnt even think about trying to ride it out.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
I got 5 people coming to my house already:wow:
Imma be so drunk during this storm:blessed:

I need irma to take a couple people with her though
I would think you'd want to be sober during a storm like this in case you had to make important decisions or help someone over there if they had a wall hurled at their head :stopitslime:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I would think you'd want to be sober during a storm like this in case you had to make important decisions or help someone over there if they had a wall hurled at their head :stopitslime:
giphy.gif