Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
:rudy:That is why you Canadians get clowned here. First this is a major storm. Imagine if there is now power in Miami for 6 months! The city would explode into Mosul within 2 weeks. Police are already cowards and won't show up to work. In Katrina it was like 80% of the NOPD melted away. Plus white nationalist were going around killing black folks. So yeah there is nothing wrong strapping up for time like this. And don't act all like Canada is safe. If Toronto were to go six months without power it would turn into Detroit. :camby:Any major city could turn into a death trap. I know for a fact if a Cat 4 were to hit NYC the five boros would turn into Mogadishu in the 90s. It's better to be safe than sorry. All these racist cacs armed to the teeth and we shouldn't be armed? :stopitslime:

If a hurricane really hit nyc
:lupe:
That would probably be the worse place on earth to be at in a hurricane
:sadcam:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
my grandma lives right off the beach in South Florida, in West Pakm Beach in Tequesta, about 1 or two miles to the right of the ocean. i talked to her yesterday to see what her evacuation plan was and she said she wasn't sure as my aunt is planning that stuff. i fukking hope my aunt is getting her as far from the coast and Florida as possible

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Just found out I live in a mandatory evacuation zone :wow:

Welp, its been real yall :sadcam:
Have a username that includes the word dead and live in a mandatory evacuation zone in a hurricane prone state when the most 3rd most powerful hurricane to grace this world is about to hit brehs.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Floridian Coli fam...my pops just moved down to Ocala two weeks ago. Is he gonna be good there or does he need to head northwest? They seem intent on staying down there and said last night that no one around them seems to be intent on evacuating so they think they're just gonna stay put. Safe or naive???