Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
That's your concern?!:snoop:You fukking Americans are the worst I tell ya.

:whoa:I live in Cananda. If we went through that shyt, we would be tryna help people and open our homes to people in need. Not stand by with guns ready to shoot while a deadly storm is threatening your own life.

:scusthov:Floridians are fukking pathetic humans if you need to shoot someone during a time like this.

And P.S. It's a fukking Cat4 hurricane. Your family is already vulnerable wither you like it or not.

:rudy:That is why you Canadians get clowned here. First this is a major storm. Imagine if there is now power in Miami for 6 months! The city would explode into Mosul within 2 weeks. Police are already cowards and won't show up to work. In Katrina it was like 80% of the NOPD melted away. Plus white nationalist were going around killing black folks. So yeah there is nothing wrong strapping up for time like this. And don't act all like Canada is safe. If Toronto were to go six months without power it would turn into Detroit. :camby:Any major city could turn into a death trap. I know for a fact if a Cat 4 were to hit NYC the five boros would turn into Mogadishu in the 90s. It's better to be safe than sorry. All these racist cacs armed to the teeth and we shouldn't be armed? :stopitslime:

Daps
Just something funny that happened at work to ease the mood on here.

There's a thot at my job with the exact same name as the hurricane lol needless to say she fukked a lot of ppl at the job and PLUS her husband works there lmao anyways my boy who used to fukk her non stop walked in the break room and said out loud " Irma acting like a bytch right now " lmao

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Just something funny that happened at work to ease the mood on here.

There's a thot at my job with the exact same name as the hurricane lol needless to say she fukked a lot of ppl at the job and PLUS her husband works there lmao anyways my boy who used to fukk her non stop walked in the break room and said out loud " Irma acting like a bytch right now " lmao
Is she 67 years old? :heh: