Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
For real, just stay inside, throw some salt on the driveway or take the bus if you don't wanna drive. I rather have that over category 5 hurricanes
He basically saying he was traumatized by what the north east deals with every year :mjlol:

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
:jbhmm:I'm in Canada. Not a cac. Skies are clear. Great weed. No Trump.

:umad:
:comeon:Don't y'all bow to the CAC queen who is really a house of saxe-coburg German transplant, whose family, Little Fingered the throne of England and began mass genocide under Queen Victoria with the help of her relative Leopold of Beligum :skip:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
:comeon:Don't y'all bow to the CAC queen who is really a house of saxe-coburg German whose family, Little Fingered the throne of England and began mass genocide under Queen Victoria with the help of her relative Leopold of Beligum :skip:
:mjpls:Didn't Putin just steal your election and put his puppet in power to control your minon country.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Man I JUST lived through one of the worst icestorms in the Midwest. We lost power for 14 days with the weather FAR BELOW ZERO. Fallen trees, downed power lines, 2 feet of half frozen snow. Taking hot ass showers and hopping out into a house that is below zero. This shyt down in the south is nothing but a big ass thunder storm. Truth is these nikkas are soft as fukk. If it's below 60 it's "too cold", if it's over 80 it's "too hot" and if there is snow or a major storm these bytches completely breakdown.

I can understand old people and the beach dweller s leaving but these mufukas act like a tsunami is coming EVERY fukkING YEAR.

Ohhhh we got a bad ass over here , Hurricane Irma dont want no problems huh?:hubie:

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
:mjpls:Didn't Putin just steal your election and put his puppet in power to control your minon country.

No,WikiLeaks exposed Clinton,Obama & Podesta's child sex trafficking and the Russian shyt is a distraction to keep the heat off the fakkit CAC and c00ns in DC/Elite American who love raping and killing children in satanic ceremonies.

Donald Trump is a puppet of Jared Kushner's family and the other wealthy Jews who finance global oppression. Trump is a Zionist, not a fukking Russian puppet. Why the fukk do y'all believe Mainstream media.

Don't be a CAC Parrot

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
No,WikiLeaks exposed Clinton,Obama & Podesta's child sex trafficking and the Russian shyt is a distraction to keep the heat off the fakkit CAC and c00ns in DC/Elite American who love raping and killing children in satanic ceremonies.

Donald Trump is a puppet of Jared Kushner's family and the other wealthy Jews who finance global oppression. Trump is a Zionist, not a fukking Russian puppet. Why the fukk do y'all believe Mainstream media.

Don't be a CAC Parrot
:heh:shyt on your own country/government and act like you spitting facts breh.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I don't get how you can be so dense when Harvey literally JUST happened to Houston..in plain view for everybody to witness.

How stupid are some of you guys :mjlol:

God knew what he was doing by putting yo dumb ass up north

That dumb muthafukka comparing icestorms to something that is releasing enough energy to power the entire planet :russ: