Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
According to thecoli there's a tsunami coming to wash Florida and the entire southeast coast away :gladbron:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Man I JUST lived through one of the worst icestorms in the Midwest. We lost power for 14 days with the weather FAR BELOW ZERO. Fallen trees, downed power lines, 2 feet of half frozen snow. Taking hot ass showers and hopping out into a house that is below zero. This shyt down in the south is nothing but a big ass thunder storm. Truth is these nikkas are soft as fukk. If it's below 60 it's "too cold", if it's over 80 it's "too hot" and if there is snow or a major storm these bytches completely breakdown.

I can understand old people and the beach dweller s leaving but these mufukas act like a tsunami is coming EVERY fukkING YEAR.
I don't get how you can be so dense when Harvey literally JUST happened to Houston..in plain view for everybody to witness.

How stupid are some of you guys :mjlol:

God knew what he was doing by putting yo dumb ass up north

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For those of you who are staying -only @Bless't replied to me
Please please try to get out and get some supplies today-snacks, non perishables,
Be creative, nuts, energy bars etc
Don't think that because your individual home or neighborhood
Survived fine that life is just gonna be gravy after the storm.
It's not
Many roads will be impassible
Every damn thing is gonna be closed
I'm in Houston, wasn't in a bad flood area
Stores didn't open for 2 to 3 days
The ones that did opened limited hours (like 9-3 2-6etc)
The stores that do open aren't really gonna have shyt in them
Even when stores do reopen full time they're not gonna have shyt
Trucks to resupply them can't get through.
Our stores STILL aren't completely stocked and stock from your areas
Have been diverted from your areas to ours post Harvey.

I can post pictures of empty store shelves over a week out. It's crazy

PS. Please if you can't leave check on the sick and elderly in your area
:mjcry::mjcry:

Praying for yall
Much appreciated. Thank you for your personal insight and experience.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
nikkas down here been paying Comcast all year but didn't stock up on water, food and gas even though you nikkas go thru this hurricane "run for ya life" season every year. 4real y'all gotta be the dumbest people in the country

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
gfs_mslp_wind_seus_22.png

With that model I'm being completely fukked up at the moment....

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
And if you thought the invasive reptile problem was bad in FL before, this is gonna spring all the captive ones loose again just like Andrew (FL is ground zero of the exotic animal trade in the US FYI)

Once the storm dies down ppl bout to return only to have a 20 foot python waiting for them like "What's really good" :mjgrin:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
This isn't the thread for that, you should be ashamed of yourself.
For instance during the storm here in Houston and the flooding/curfew period
Crime actually went down. All over the news and internet all you saw was Texans and Americans helping one another .

We have guns and ammo in our homes for God forbid the necessity arise to protect ourselves and families.

If your disdain for Americans is so great wouldn't you be better off finding a message board that's not primarily populated by us?

I can't think of much more pathetic than

:whoa:

I was denouncing those people looting and robbing as pathetic so I don't get your post. The fact that that shyt happens is pathetic. Doesn't matter where it happens. 100 rounds seems a bit like overkill but I don't live in Florida and don't know how bad crime is down there. In Toronto, that would be the last thing on peoples minds (arming up for potential robbers) since guns are illegal here unless you have a license which is rare.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man I JUST lived through one of the worst icestorms in the Midwest. We lost power for 14 days with the weather FAR BELOW ZERO. Fallen trees, downed power lines, 2 feet of half frozen snow. Taking hot ass showers and hopping out into a house that is below zero. This shyt down in the south is nothing but a big ass thunder storm. Truth is these nikkas are soft as fukk. If it's below 60 it's "too cold", if it's over 80 it's "too hot" and if there is snow or a major storm these bytches completely breakdown.

I can understand old people and the beach dweller s leaving but these mufukas act like a tsunami is coming EVERY fukkING YEAR.

Dude i'd take a snowstorm than a fukking CATEGORY 5 HURRICANE anyday...:gucci: I'm from nyc we've had monster snowstorms and blizzards but a fukking hurricane is like death... dude the hurricane is like half the size of california with 180+ mph winds...:huhldup: you've ever been pushed by 60mph wind... this shyt will toss you through the air like a ragdoll...:whoo: go ahead down there and talk that shyt...:bryan:

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps

It seems like you want to storm to be as catastrophic as possible so that you can proudly wear it as yet another badge of honor for storms you have "bravely survived."

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Ignore and keep dropping ya CAC cartoons soft nikka

Nobody gives a fukk about what the fukk you got to say, ya half a fakkit. Young ass nikka, ya nuts haven't even dropped you bytch nikka but you in here tryin to hulk up like you actually mean anything to anyone..you ain't nothing but my stepson, bytch. fukk outta here.

I lived in Buffalo when it got hit with six feet of snow in '94, did ice skating in a fukking car in KC on I 35 when it got slammed with a blizzard, lived through Hugo in '89.. shyt wasn't fukking nice, that shyt was perilous..extreme weather events period will make people tense, you vagina carrying ho.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude i'd take a snowstorm than a fukking CATEGORY 5 HURRICANE anyday...:gucci: I'm from nyc we've had monster snowstorms and blizzards but a fukking hurricane is like death... dude the hurricane is like half the size of california with 180+ mph winds...:huhldup: you've ever been pushed by 60mph wind... this shyt will toss you through the air like a ragdoll...:whoo: go ahead down there and talk that shyt...:bryan:

No only that they drop tornados out the blue and a ton of water.