Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I'm glad this was a temporary move, the people living in the south east coast might be the dumbest and softest in the country. 4real, that's y y'all cities full of fags. Soft ass nikkas down here, can't handle rain, sunshine,snow or the wind :skip:
I've gone through over a week of outages due to ice and snow... doesn't even compare to this. You still had a home after that shyt. nikka talking about hot showers. People may go through this may not even have a place to shower. You didn't to evacuate to (or worse, live in) a shelter or deal with traffic to find somewhere safe. You diidn't have to deal with shady ass insurance companies to get back on your feet. Only thing you're waiting on is for the damn snow to melt and power companies to get the power back. That's the best scenario for a lot of people in this shyt.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
WIND
SPEED OBSERVATIONS
30-44 Mph Trees in motion. Light-weight loose objects (e.g., lawn furniture) tossed or toppled.
45-57 Mph
Large trees bend; twigs, small limbs break, and a few larger dead or weak branches
may brake. Old/weak structures (e.g., sheds, barns) may sustain minor damage
(roofs, doors). Buildings partially under construction maybe damaged. A few loose
shingles removed from houses. Carports may be uplifted, minor cosmetic damage to
mobile homes and pool lanai cages.
58-74 Mph
Large limbs break, shallow rooted trees pushed over. Semi-trucks overturned. More
significant damage to old/weak structures. Shingles, awnings removed from houses,
damage to chimneys and antennas; mobile homes, carports incur minor structural
damage; large billboard signs may be toppled.
75-89 Mph
Widespread tree damage (trees either broken or uprooted). Mobile homes may incur
more significant structural damage; be pushed off foundations or overturned. Roofs
may be partially peeled off industrial/commercial/warehouse buildings. Some minor
roof damage to homes. Weak structures (e.g., farm buildings, airplane hangars) may
be severely damaged.
90+ Mph
Groves of trees flattened. Mobile homes severely damaged; moderate roof damage to
homes. Roofs partially peeled off homes and buildings. Moving automobiles pushed
off dry roads. Barns and sheds completely demolished.
Note: All references to trees are for trees with foliage. Significantly higher winds may be required to cause similar
damage to trees without foliage. Very wet soil conditions may allow weaker winds (30-57 Mph) to uproot trees.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
did some calculations and according to the data from weather.com, late Sunday, Hurricane Irma downgrades to a category 3 by the time it hits the coast of Jacksonville and Pensacola will just get some rain. PNS probably won't close. i would still evacuate if I was on the east coast tho.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
New projections have Irma in doomsday track.... cutting thru middle of FL and giving every city the work
this is the least reliable one tho.

i was gon go to tampa in a couple of hours:snoop:

Is that real? :picard:

Them cacs in Mississipi were like :manny: when they heard about Irma, now they like :sadcam::damn::sadbron:

Trump supporting hillbillies. :scustscust2:

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
I don't get how you can be so dense when Harvey literally JUST happened to Houston..in plain view for everybody to witness.

How stupid are some of you guys :mjlol:

God knew what he was doing by putting yo dumb ass up north

I don't get how you can be so dense when Harvey literally JUST happened to Houston..in plain view for everybody to witness.

How stupid are some of you guys :mjlol:

God knew what he was doing by putting yo dumb ass up north
Houston is majority concrete while Florida is majority grasslands you uninformed CAC parrot

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Dude crying about an ice storm :laff:and 2 ft of snow

I'd take that over a record breaking hurricane any day

For real, just stay inside, throw some salt on the driveway or take the bus if you don't wanna drive. I rather have that over category 5 hurricanes

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
shyt is getting hectic in South Fl. Gas stations are filled to the brim. Stores are out of a lot of sh*t. Luckily I got a full tank yesterday along with the wife. Got water, food, batteries, etc. This shyt looks like it's gonna be worse than Wilma and I dealt with Wilma. It got f*cked up in Broward in particular. The route this looks like Miami / Broward gonna get slammed :snoop:. This Sh*t is gonna land a 4. Wilma was a 3. Just hope everyone in the area prepares throughly. We might be out of power for weeks among other types of f*ckery. :noah: