#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Yeah I have, I was here for Matthew

Ok, and this is what Andrew did to South Florida

homestead

slide_242230_1316391_free-1.jpg

Not only is Irma bigger than Andrew, it's stronger than Andrew, this is what could potentially happen.

Yes, Matthew wasn't as bad as it could have been for Florida but we're talking about a 40-50 mile wobble here, better to be safe than sorry, Hurricanes are no joke.

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
Unbelievable some of the responses in this thread lately..nikkas doing way too much, clamoring for attention like jilted lovers in this motherfukker.

Since they love Hurricanes so much they should be put on a little raft that's built to withstand hurricanes right off the coast of Africa. One the season is over move them to the Philippines to enjoy some typhoons and tsunamis on that hurricane proof raft.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
My homeboys and I had planned our trip to Miami for Labor Day weekend a good month+ ago. Then Harvey hit and our airport was closed til Thursday (our flight was scheduled for Friday night). We make our flight but of course that's when i start hearing about Irma :merchant:... but they talking about it may not even touch the states... so we touch down at Fort Lauderdale, drive to Miami, do our thing, weather is beautiful, etc etc and we fly back to Houston, Tuesday night.

Very next morning i'm hearing about mandatory evacuations down there, flight cancellations and now today impending doomsday tracking?

Jeez man.

Most of the ppl i met on the strip were out of towners like me but i met some natives, yall be safe brehs and brehettes. Get outta there

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Hey any word on shelters yet? That's the only mild criticism I had with Houston, that shelters weren't open the day before.
Any evacs of your hospitals and nursing homes?

:mjcry:

God I'm having Katrina and Harvey flashbacks worrying about y'all

FSP

Banned
Daps
Hey any word on shelters yet? That's the only mild criticism I had with Houston, that shelters weren't open the day before.
Any evacs of your hospitals and nursing homes?

God I'm having Katrina and Harvey flashbacks worrying about y'all
There are a few in Tallahassee, if you're about that #Nolelyfe