Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Canon

Veteran
Daps
New projections have Irma in doomsday track.... cutting thru middle of FL and giving every city the work
this is the least reliable one tho.

i was gon go to tampa in a couple of hours:snoop:

fukk

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
Millions of people are in Florida at the crib chilling, so according to thecoli this storm is going kill tens of thousands of people in tsunami fashion:mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Can't wait to see what y'all scary ass say when this blows over and the "billions" in damages are insured beach property and , tree debris and fallen power lines

It aint just about the property damage, it's about the people potentially left behind and those that can't escape...:huhldup: their lives are on the line too.

I remember when the blizzard hit here in nyc and it was so bad they called it a state of emergency. there was so much snow nothing was moving... NOTHING. they said no ambulances was coming out there to save anyone so if you can get shelter. and my ass slipped on a patch of ice in 6 ft of snow twisting my ankle screaming into the white void of snow in the darkness... and I was only a block away from my crib, no one was coming to save me. Luckily I made it home an hour later. :mjcry:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Just proves my point that Americans are pathetic. Cat 4 hurricane OTW and you still gotta arm up and be on the lookout for criminals. That's pathetic.

This isn't the thread for that, you should be ashamed of yourself.
For instance during the storm here in Houston and the flooding/curfew period
Crime actually went down. All over the news and internet all you saw was Texans and Americans helping one another .

We have guns and ammo in our homes for God forbid the necessity arise to protect ourselves and families.

If your disdain for Americans is so great wouldn't you be better off finding a message board that's not primarily populated by us?

I can't think of much more pathetic than

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
It aint just about the property damage, it's about the people potentially left behind and those that can't escape...:huhldup: their lives are on the line too.

I remember when the blizzard hit here in nyc and it was so bad they called it a state of emergency. there was so much snow nothing was moving... NOTHING. they said no ambulances was coming out there to save anyone so if you can get shelter. and my ass slipped on a patch of ice in 6 ft of snow twisting my ankle screaming into the white void of snow in the darkness... and I was only a block away from my crib, no one was coming to save me. Luckily I made it home an hour later. :mjcry:
Man I JUST lived through one of the worst icestorms in the Midwest. We lost power for 14 days with the weather FAR BELOW ZERO. Fallen trees, downed power lines, 2 feet of half frozen snow. Taking hot ass showers and hopping out into a house that is below zero. This shyt down in the south is nothing but a big ass thunder storm. Truth is these nikkas are soft as fukk. If it's below 60 it's "too cold", if it's over 80 it's "too hot" and if there is snow or a major storm these bytches completely breakdown.

I can understand old people and the beach dweller s leaving but these mufukas act like a tsunami is coming EVERY fukkING YEAR.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
gfs_mslp_wind_seus_22.png

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Man I JUST lived through one of the worst icestorms in the Midwest. We lost power for 14 days with the weather FAR BELOW ZERO. Fallen trees, downed power lines, 2 feet of half frozen snow. Taking hot ass showers and hopping out into a house that is below zero. This shyt down in the south is nothing but a big ass thunder storm. Truth is these nikkas are soft as fukk. If it's below 60 it's "too cold", if it's over 80 it's "too hot" and if there is snow or a major storm these bytches completely breakdown.

I can understand old people and the beach dweller s leaving but these mufukas act like a tsunami is coming EVERY fukkING YEAR.

Man, shut the fukk up.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
I'm glad this was a temporary move, the people living in the south east coast might be the dumbest and softest in the country. 4real, that's y y'all cities full of fags. Soft ass nikkas down here, can't handle rain, sunshine,snow or the wind :skip: