Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
Also remember south Florida is right at sea level.. not highly elevated like some cities and also flat.. no mountains or hills

True but Florida is mostly grasslands and swamps/creeks unlike Houston which was a concrete jungle and that was one of the causes of their flooding. Flooding is not an issue and I'm right on the coast, hurricane Matthew caused little to no flooding. The worst we have to worry about is debris flying into buildings, trees falling and power outages. It would take a damn tsunami for what happened in Houston to happen across the ENTIRE state or coast of Florida.

The fear propaganda is ridiculous

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
My boy sent this to me
MXen6qe.jpg

:cottonlol:

:laff: 305 til I die....:mjlol:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
nah you see how Irma stay off the coast and stay in the water to stay powerful.. just for u:whoo:

zfpWf9l.gif
damn if that's how it turns out then @Dak_Brehscott and Miami put in that overtime spirit work
full
. they'd still get touched, but they're built for that level. south carolina better hit them up and push that shyt out to sea.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
The difference between Irma and Mathew is this one is actually going to make landfall.

I don't understand why people are saying this.

Hurricane Matthew was a 3 that didn't make major landfall. Irma is currently one of the strongest and top five since 1935 and projected to make major land fall. The only thing above it right now are those super typhoons in the Philippines.

(For Florida)

Last edited: