Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Duval brehs where yall at :lupe:
Im dipping to Atl after i get off at 3.

On the way to work this morning at 630 i stopped to top off the gas tank and all the gas stations were filled:gucci:

Finally stopped at a Race Track and they only had 87 octane available. My whip takes premium but i said fukk it and filled it up.:hubie:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Im dipping to Atl after i get off at 3.

On the way to work this morning at 630 i stopped to top off the gas tank and all the gas stations were filled:gucci:

Finally stopped at a Race Track and they only had 87 octane available. My whip takes premium but i said fukk it and filled it up.:hubie:

It looks like its headed to ATL too breh :(

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
So people put up shutters and plywood? I thought it was one or the other...

It is one or the other. But people who have shutters can't find anywhere that is still selling the wing nuts needed to secure the shutters. So they're saying fukk it, we'll just put up plywood. But all the stores are out of plywood too.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Backed off? :dwillhuh:
i understand what he's saying because puerto rico for example was suppose to get lit up and irma was like nah i'll spare you my wrath. antigua and barbuda are two nearby islands and one country, 97+% of the people live on antigua ... barbuda got destroyed. look how it's travelling through the bahamas, cuba and hispaniola. "nah we cool, i won't fukk you up ... i could though remember that."

and we don't know how it's gonna turn with regards to florida yet. maybe it was sparing the caribbean its full wrath so she could fukk us up. or she makes a north east turn and gives miami what they're built to handle and moves on. it's TBD.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
i understand what he's saying because puerto rico for example was suppose to get lit up and irma was like nah i'll spare you my wrath. antigua and barbuda are two nearby islands and one country, 97+% of the people live on antigua ... barbuda got destroyed. look how it's travelling through the bahamas, cuba and hispaniola. "nah we cool, i won't fukk you up ... i could though remember that."

and we don't know how it's gonna turn with regards to florida yet. maybe it was sparing the caribbean its full wrath so she could fukk us up. or she makes a north east turn and gives miami what they're built to handle and moves on. it's TBD.
Thank you for going in depth :salute:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
how fukked is Savannah/Hilton Head in this scenario in your view?

It's pretty bad, especially when it comes to storm surge. South Florida potentially dealing with a Cat 4/5 at landfall but even in GA and Carolinas, it could possibly be a 2/3, the coastal cities have to worry about wind and the storm surge.

savannah_mom2.png

savannah_mom3.png

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just filled up my brothers car and three gas tanks. $70 in gas. Here I was trying to be frugal this month and pay off my credit card from this Chicago trip two weeks ago, and I'm out here having to spend more money on supplies and our survival. I'm bout to hit this bytch with an invoice when she pulls up. :birdman:

Plus she fukking up my sleep. Barely averaging five hours a night. Bout to eat breakfast and get some shutters up. :francis:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Looks like Irma gonna hit the peninsula of FL and Miami first then come up the coast to SC/NC and maybe VA where I live.

Looking at the next hurricane Jose...that looks to be coming to NC/VA if the projected path is accurate. My area of VA (Norfolk/Va Beach) cant handle too much water.