bf9789579ddbc5ee8d124f1ebff1638bac612d9ffa73285d8f734c34240990f7.gif

FSP

Banned
Daps
They say they don't even expect Jose to hit land. Good enough for me right now

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
Instead of spending trillions of dollars into military shyt the U.S. should start developing some Anti hurricane technology..
Anyhing is possible.
This hurricane season is a glimpse of what is to come as the world gets warmer.
It's not the hurricanes, it's the poor city designs that can't handle the rain flooding.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
bytch made nikkas in the south can't handle the snow, the heat or the rain :mjlol:

No wonder it's so many fakkits in GA/FL:steviej:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
thankfully, im way up in these mountains.. :whew:

got family in Florida, but luckily they smartened up and dipped.. is it hitting SC this weekend for sure..?

Asheville is one of my favorite spots in NC. the mountains are so gorgeous.

Yeah...it's projected to move through nearly all of SC and NC. SOE for both Carolinas. People bout to be actin' a damn monkey around here. :snoop:

News says Cat2 in SC... Cat1 in NC :manny:

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
C'mon bruh I'm an Atl hater myself but this not really the scenario to be making jokes.:gucci:
Bro I'm in Florida now, on the EAST COAST and it is a joke. I had just got down here from the Midwest when Matthew hit and it was nothing but a storm. It's a joke. I've lived through storms, snowstorms, ice storm, flash flooding etc.. EVERY YEAR and we STILL had to go to school.

These nikkas get 2 inches of rain and some strong winds and they thinks it's Armageddon. :mjlol:

Then they run out to get water at the last minute like they don't go through this shyt every year.:stopitslime:

4real I'm glad I grew up in the snow because these mufukas down here can't even handle being in the sun and it's where they live :what:

I'm not evacuating, I'm staying posted. We don't have big tree hanging over the house so the only worry would be flooding and the city I live in is built to handle floods very well

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Good looks, homie. I'm good, I luckily had impact windows installed throughout the crib earlier this year, but I've seen people on FB panicking because they can't find any and apparently all the hardware stores are out of the wing nuts needed to secure shutters.

So people put up shutters and plywood? I thought it was one or the other...