Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Sooo many people are trying to stay close to home, meanwhile I'm hoping there's a home to go back to. All of the hotels on I-75 from Ocala to Atlanta are booked. And the rest stops look like the club.

I packed enough to start a new life anywhere, if need be. I don't know what to expect for my cities...

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
tenor.gif

I need to correct something, there's a probability cone which isn't the size of the storm.

However if the eye hits Miami, the eye I believe is 50 miles wide and just outside that radius is where the highest winds are .

The storm itself is 500 miles apparently, how strong those winds on the out most edge is hard to say but suffice to say that if it moves up the coast and say it hits Melbourne, Tampa will feel the effects. Maybe not 150 mph winds tho

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

Like a movie, imagine the hurricane flooding the shelter and they arrested jack reacher. "Guys just uncuff me , I can help"

Then a large beam falls on the sheriff killing him, his keys are on his hip. Jack reacher , crawls over and uncuff himself and immediately knocks out two deputies and saves a family that was abkut to drown

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Bro I'm in Florida now, on the EAST COAST and it is a joke. I had just got down here from the Midwest when Matthew hit and it was nothing but a storm. It's a joke. I've lived through storms, snowstorms, ice storm, flash flooding etc.. EVERY YEAR and we STILL had to go to school.

These nikkas get 2 inches of rain and some strong winds and they thinks it's Armageddon. :mjlol:

Then they run out to get water at the last minute like they don't go through this shyt every year.:stopitslime:

4real I'm glad I grew up in the snow because these mufukas down here can't even handle being in the sun and it's where they live :what:

I'm not evacuating, I'm staying posted. We don't have big tree hanging over the house so the only worry would be flooding and the city I live in is built to handle floods very well

The scramble is because of Hugo and some people don't wanna be in 3rd world conditions waiting for FPL

Mostly old people die in these situations so people are taking their elderlies and
Moving them

Puerto Rico is out there saying "eh not too bad"

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Bro I'm in Florida now, on the EAST COAST and it is a joke. I had just got down here from the Midwest when Matthew hit and it was nothing but a storm. It's a joke. I've lived through storms, snowstorms, ice storm, flash flooding etc.. EVERY YEAR and we STILL had to go to school.

These nikkas get 2 inches of rain and some strong winds and they thinks it's Armageddon. :mjlol:

Then they run out to get water at the last minute like they don't go through this shyt every year.:stopitslime:

4real I'm glad I grew up in the snow because these mufukas down here can't even handle being in the sun and it's where they live :what:

I'm not evacuating, I'm staying posted. We don't have big tree hanging over the house so the only worry would be flooding and the city I live in is built to handle floods very well
On top of how you feel........If you think people here can't drive now, wait until there are no traffic lights :mjlol:

When that happens, as annoying as being at a light is, you appreciate the hell out of them. Past hurricanes bring back memories of 4 way fukkery (pause).

Study: Florida has worst drivers in US for 2nd consecutive year