Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
shyt is crazy out here, brehs... i live in downtown fort laudy so i'm in a mandatory evacuation zone. Which is probably a good thing because there ain't shyt left. No gas, no water at the stores, no plywood to board up windows, nothing... shyt is like a damn free for all, people are losing their minds.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Barbuda got bodied:picard:

Im dipping to Atl after i get off work tomorrow.

tenor.gif

I will come back to Fl after Irma's bytch ass leaves.

I fukked this chick named Irma last year. I made her give me head in the driveway of her Uncles house.:mjlol: in the middle of her giving me top i noticed her Unc came out the house and sat on the porch to smoke a cigarette:smoker:

I saw this but was :manny: let her continue.

After she was done she pops up and sees the lit end of his newport in the shadows of the porch and was :dwillhuh:..... then :damn:
A story with a win :wow:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
shyt is crazy out here, brehs... i live in downtown fort laudy so i'm in a mandatory evacuation zone. Which is probably a good thing because there ain't shyt left. No gas, no water at the stores, no plywood to board up windows, nothing... shyt is like a damn free for all, people are losing their minds.

Try City Plywood if you need it, my friend loaded up there late today and it wasn't too bad.
Address: 994 NW 53rd St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Hours: 8AM–5PM
Phone: (954) 202-6656