Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
That's a death wish

Some people might actually be traveling south, plus the fact that Florida drivers drive like they're still in Latin America/the Caribbean is a huge ass loss of life and lawsuit for FDOT waiting to happen

they opened up both sides of I-10 out of Houston when Rita hit so I don't see why they can't do it in Florida.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I rather thrm oversell it then undersell it and end up with hundreds possibly thousands dead :manny:
True True, I should have specified I was talking about CNN and not the local news that gives proper evacuation procedures along with the info rather than Irma is going to PUMMEL, KILL and ANNIHILATE anything in its path.

I remember watching a hurricane hit Louisiana after Katrina and they (CNN) was reporting WATER IS GOING OVER THE SEA WALL, hoping for a repeat and it was just regular ocean spray splashing about.

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
These news people know the right words to use and put emphasis on certain ones to add extra fear and anxiety. The situation is bad but they know how to add that extra spice sell the terror.

no lie...they got the dramatic hype music on in the background and between cuts and everything....