Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
How is traffic for S Florida on the turnpike and I-95?

I was thinking people might need to haul ass on 27 or probably even route 1 and break off west.

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
Try City Plywood if you need it, my friend loaded up there late today and it wasn't too bad.
Address: 994 NW 53rd St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Hours: 8AM–5PM
Phone: (954) 202-6656

Good looks, homie. I'm good, I luckily had impact windows installed throughout the crib earlier this year, but I've seen people on FB panicking because they can't find any and apparently all the hardware stores are out of the wing nuts needed to secure shutters.

I was a kid when Andrew hit, so this is really the first time I'm experiencing this feeling as an adult. shyt is scary, man. I locked up everything and got the crib ready today and I'm heading out of town tomorrow because I just don't know what kind of damage this thing is gonna be capable of. Scary as fukk not knowing if your house is even going to be there when you get back. Gathering up all your important belongings and shyt. Been doing a lot of self reflection today. Just an overall weird and scary situation, man. Praying for everyone's safety.

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
How is traffic for S Florida on the turnpike and I-95?

I was thinking people might need to haul ass on 27 or probably even route 1 and break off west.

One of my friends drove up to Orlando earlier today and he said it took 5 hours. Which is like double what it usually takes, but still not as bad as I thought it would be. It's only going to get worse as time goes by, though.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Just called mom's pleading with her and the rest of the family down there to prepare properly. Be ready at a moments notice if shyt hits the fan. They are in Augusta and smaller surrounding cities. Unfortunately they all keep saying, 'it may curve away from us' or 'it will only be rain'.

Man...... I saw today's path predictions and that shyt is heading for Augusta in many of the predictions. I'm more nervous than all the dozens of them combined.

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
this delta pilot got blessed by the spirits
full
and was like fukk it.

Delta Weaves Through Irma for Last Flight From San Juan

lol at these questions

34ex2ci.png