Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
just a reminder from the national hurricane center:

"since the models could shift back to the west it is prudent to make little change to the official forecast at this time. In any event, users are reminded not to focus on the exact track since the average NHC track errors at days 4 and 5 are about 175 and 225 miles, respectively."

that's a pretty big margin of error.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

Bruh long as one of the three Bay Bays makes it out the otherside we gon ball out :banderas:

Red Velvet Combo

348s.jpg

with matching KD10s....from Simons

nike-kd-10-red-velvet-897815_600_1.jpg

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Okay, I'm scared now :lupe:

I'm more worried about flooding..Charlotte was less developed and smaller when Hugo hit and even then there were some issues. All this building and shyt and we still have below par drainage..If goddamn major highways puddle up when less than an inch of water drops down in your city, you got some motherfukking problems.

I ain't dealing with it.

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
 Miami it's been real :salute:
 see you in another life

Bout to head out of here right after work. Got a couple of homeboys to stay with in Tampa
Bro here's a tip to avoid traffic on Alligator Alley: Take US-27 to US-98 in South Bay/Belle Glade, then US-98 to I-75 then I-75 south to Tampa

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I'm more worried about flooding..Charlotte was less developed and smaller when Hugo hit and even then there were some issues. All this building and shyt and we still have below par drainage..If goddamn major highways puddle up when less than an inch of water drops down in your city, you got some motherfukking problems.

I ain't dealing with it.

there will be flooding in several areas, that's a no brainer

this is a huge storm moving 16 miles per house and moving NE - you obviously want to be south and west of the storm, but we are obviously gonna be NE of the storm, so we are gonna get smacked with the worse winds.

Rain wise it's a toss up but for a storm that wide to sit over us for 12 hours , it's a no brainer that the typical areas that flood will be flooded bad

someone asked about Tampa - that Cone isn't some probability cone all of Florida is getting hit with the 150 mph winds (maybe it downgrades to a category 4) but Tampa is gonna feel like they got a direct hit just like Miami is.