Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
One model isn't goin to tell yu much is computer coordinates that yu need to look at. Once all the coordinates starts getting an agreement of where a storm might go that's when it's time to get scared

at201711_model.gif

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
If that thing is able to sustain itself as a Cat 4 or 5 and make landfall at NYC..that would make Sandy look like a regular light rain shower in comparison. @The Hierophant

Depends NYC has been hit by hurricanes and tropical storms, what made Sandy so bad is that there was a Noreaster and it was high tide. NYC has the buildings to shield from the winds and a lot of lower NY is in a valley.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I remember reading hurricaness can't sustained a cat 4 or 5 for more than a certain amount of days. I think it was 2 or 3 days

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Picture in OP is showing 140 mph winds in Barbados :wtf:? Hope the fam is okay down there :mjcry:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
DMV looking like it has the GOT weather. We're too far north for hurricanes and because we are so far south our winters are mild (only one or 2 major snow storms a year which don't start until January). We're too far East for tornados and on no fault line.

#winning
We was just talking about this at work yesterday. It's one of the reasons why I like this area.

The cost of living may ultimately drive me away though. If it wasn't so damn expensive, it'll be perfect.

Last edited:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
If this thing at any point looks like it's going to touch the Carolinas...I'm getting me, my sister and the kids the fukk out of dodge.

I was too young to remember Hugo but the pictures alone make sure I don't want them type of problems....

Besides Matthew fukked us up enough last year....