Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Bruh. I lived through Charlie, Francis, and Ivan with a wife, two kids and a dog. Went without power for weeks.

That boarding up and hurricane prep saved our lives.

Sh!t got so bad, a breh had to drive to Deltona from East Orlando just for some ice.

Finally, when the power got cut back on. The whole neighborhood ran out into the streets screaming and dropping to their knees in praise.

Sh!t was a wild scene.
That was a special thing. Three hurricanes back to back to back. shyt was crazy. I'm talking about the single storms, no floridians stressing those things. Even still when whichever one came first hit, no one cared. It was the other ones hitting that spot that had me people like :dahell:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

KingSlime

All Star
Daps
Breh this makes absolutely no sense and I'll let you believe that sense and allow it to make you feel good inside.

I'm not, ppl with a mind know it's not a coincidence the path that these hurricanes travel is the same path our (black) ancestors came.
Bruh what? Sail boats don't have motors dude. In order to push a huge as sailing ship forward you need powerful winds to propel you forward, and unless you want to get caught in a doldrum where you're stuck at sea for lord knows how long you have to pick a route that is consistently windy. These routes are called trade winds, and they are powered by the earths Coriolis Affect which is a result of the earth rotating on an axis and winds traveling faster along the equator due to the planet bulging from the sides. Those winds coming from the equator as a result of the heat there are extra fast, and strong enough to carry storms that start out in the tropical belt into colder waters (north east Atlantic ocean) and the earths tilt makes those winds curve, which can create a hurricane if the difference in pressure is large enough.

box2_a.jpg

search

search

Fail 6th grade earth science brehs

Last edited:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
gfs_mslp_pcpn_seus_39.png

One of the models :francis:

I'm packing my shyt, Norfolk can kick the furthest of rocks

Edit - before VA brehs start panicking. Like I said it's only one of the many models out there. Some of them have Irma going out to sea, others have it striking Florida before turning north.

BUT. Be prepared regardless. My car is ready and I'm hauling out westbound should I need be.

Last edited:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
And people in Chicago love to bytch about sub zero temps and a few inches of snow SMH! I hope it loses some strength before it hits, Harvey and Irma both back to back :damn: