Hurricane Dorian makes landfall in Cape Hatteras

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Ain't nothing outside the cone of danger with this shyt still lingering out there. :mjcry:

I got my brothers window and my parents bathroom window plus two smaller windows still unprotected and the wind will come in from that side of the house, the north. This shyt moving so slow that one sudden change in direction can ruin everything. We relying on these weak ass currents to steer it on a forecasted path. Has it even made any movements towards the north today? Seems like its been in the same spot since yesterday afternoon.

Rumor is second pic is of mexico beach after hurricane michael.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Ain't nothing outside the cone of danger with this shyt still lingering out there. :mjcry:

I got my brothers window and my parents bathroom window plus two smaller windows still unprotected and the wind will come in from that side of the house, the north. This shyt moving so slow that one sudden change in direction can ruin everything. We relying on these weak ass currents to steer it on a forecasted path. Has it even made any movements towards the north today? Seems like its been in the same spot since yesterday afternoon.

Rumor is second pic is of mexico beach after hurricane michael.

I thought that image was fugazi, Abaco still under tropical force winds and rain. It's sunny as hell in that image

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
I couldn't imagine what it would be like to look out and all you see is destruction and the Atlantic ocean waters rising up on all sides. The Bahamas are going through it.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I thought that image was fugazi, Abaco still under tropical force winds and rain. It's sunny as hell in that image
That's the eye of the storm. :troll:

Man they do that shyt every time on the internet. They were doing that during the amazon rainforest fires. by the way whatever happened to that? :jbhmm: Guess the internet moved on to this until the next major event happens and they'll move on to that. I imagine the fires still burning.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Idk if this was posted but how can you keep hope when you see those waves licking your SECOND FLOOR window like that and the storms not even trying to be done? I just can’t fathom the desperation.

Now think about how many people have single story homes...the death toll is gonna be nuts. How many people are gonna get swept out to sea and the bodies never discovered? :snoop:

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I seen that video just earlier on Twitter. Scary that not even a two story house is safe. This shyt got like 18+ feet waves. Nothing can stop it unfortunately.