Hurricane Dorian makes landfall in Cape Hatteras

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Especially for the tourists that couldn’t evacuate the Bahamas. They just trapped in a shelter rated for category 3 storms with winds coming in at 180 mph. All I can say to them is write your name and social on your arm in permanent markers so the emergency workers can identify your bodies after.
Girl I know from work is there right now. On her 1st Cruise. I know she is :sadcam: right now

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Watching the weather channel and they finally said what i knew already. The strongest hurricane in modern record.

Everything that has been predicted years ago from climate change has happened and continues to happen. But still these cacs claim it’s not real? Or they claim it’s a natural earth process? fukking demons man I swear.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
You dont cruise the Caribbean in hurricane season you do it in summer

Well this tranny storm is a 5 she coming in hot so get them shutters up and get ready

Smoke one and get ya PTO and if you self made fukk it cause you know how we do

If you with ya lady even better get ya groove on

Ima be out in that bytch reporting live follow a nikka on IG @heftybagbig

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I couldn't live in a place where hurricanes are yearly thing you might have to deal with. I hate the winter and snow storms but at least i don't have to evacuate and worry about having gas, board up my house and shyt.

fukk all that. But good luck to everyone in it's path. God be with you.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
You staying put?
I think so. As of right now it’s only hitting Jax with some Tropical storm winds.

But we both know that can change :francis:

I copped a generator on sat from Academy Sports. It was they last one. They got a shipment of 10 that morning and they all sold immediately except for that one. I actually walked in looking for some battery powered fans. Saw the gen and was :mjgrin:

Saw a cac walking around it looking closely :patrice: Then he pulled out his phone and started talking to his wife. Asking her if they should get it :what:

I immediately went to a sales agent. Pointed at it :ufdup:and said ring me up.

The cac was still circling the gen while talking on his cell when the sales agent pulled up with the pallet and loaded it up.

Cac - :mindblown: Hol Up I think I was thinking of getting that

Sales agent - :hubie: It’s already sold. ( then starts pushing it to the customer service aisle)

Cac - ( looks over to where the the gen is being pushed too ) :dwillhuh:

Me - :umad:

Cac - :damn: ( starts cussing his wife out on the phone )

Already got all my other supplies. Garage filled with water. Food. The hardest thing to find was gas cans. :heh: But eventually got enough gas cans and gas to last me a 4 days without power.

I’m pretty well covered. But if it’s starts turning west I’m out :hubie: Already got the truck topped off and I can take the gas for the generators with me if needed. Got some fam in Alabama. Or I would just go home to Pittsburgh and stay for a while.

No shame in dipping. I left for Irma in 2017.

Last edited:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watching the weather channel and they finally said what i knew already. The strongest hurricane in modern record.

Everything that has been predicted years ago from climate change has happened and continues to happen. But still these cacs claim it’s not real? Or they claim it’s a natural earth process? fukking demons man I swear.

They deny it because deep down they know it is the the great equalizer. No one will be safe from it. And they also know that abrupt climate change is a byproduct of the same system that allowed them to rise to the top ( unabated capitalism, unregulated resource exploitation etc.).
This is why I say you cannot be serious about critiquing global white supremacy and ignore climate change at the same time. The two go hand in hand.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
I couldn't live in a place where hurricanes are yearly thing you might have to deal with. I hate the winter and snow storms but at least i don't have to evacuate and worry about having gas, board up my house and shyt.

fukk all that. But good luck to everyone in it's path. God be with you.

Shut up goofy

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
They deny it because deep down they know it is the the great equalizer. No one will be safe from it. And they also know that abrupt climate change is a byproduct of the same system that allowed them to rise to the top ( unabated capitalism, unregulated resource exploitation etc.).
This is why I say you cannot be serious about critiquing global white supremacy and ignore climate change at the same time. The two go hand in hand.

Deep shyt you said. Unfortunately since what is happening is a direct result of the systems they created then I see no what to stop it. They fight the very existence of these things so how can you get to that first step? People must die, glaciers must melt, fires must burn and storms must get stronger. Just savage how their ways destroyed all indigenous peoples of this planet and now the planet itself.