Hurricane Dorian makes landfall in Cape Hatteras

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
What’s up brehs :win:
Peep this:

This bytch passed over St. Thomas (where I live) last Wednesday as a Category 1 when at the time everyone said it wouldn’t upgrade beyond a tropical storm and also wouldn’t even hit our island. We ate that like a Scooby snack (back in 2017 two cat 5s hit us).

Then it completely bypasses Puerto Rico which is relevant because I had to catch a flight there on Friday and was worried I wouldn’t be able to spend my weekend with my girl.

Now it’s a cat 5 and I’m here in PR sipping on mojitos watching it all unfold :lupe:.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Peep this:

This bytch passed over St. Thomas (where I live) last Wednesday as a Category 1 when at the time everyone said it wouldn’t upgrade beyond a tropical storm and also wouldn’t even hit our island. We ate that like a Scooby snack (back in 2017 two cat 5s hit us).

Then it completely bypasses Puerto Rico which is relevant because I had to catch a flight there on Friday and was worried I wouldn’t be able to spend my weekend with my girl.

Now it’s a cat 5 and I’m here in PR sipping on mojitos watching it all unfold :lupe:.
this chick I used to date just moved to PR for law school... I was supposed to visit this weekend lol

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Hopefully it misses us.

But how do we even know for sure? Like how do they know it'll curve and go north? Is there a gust of wind somewhere that's gonna push it up? Let's just hope that there is.
Idk a feeling..after living here for so long you could probably feel it.have the animals been tripping? If not i aint tripping?
:yeshrug::russ:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Hopefully it misses us.

But how do we even know for sure? Like how do they know it'll curve and go north? Is there a gust of wind somewhere that's gonna push it up? Let's just hope that there is.
It's a jet stream steering it Eastward, there's also a high pressure zone over the Southeast protecting us from the hurricane

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
It's a jet stream steering it Eastward, there's also a high pressure zone over the Southeast protecting us from the hurricane

The problem with that is that a ridge up north that keeps steering it westward, short term, it’s supposed to go NW tomorrow but at least for today, it’s going to keep trucking west.

Update though, it’s still strengthening, up to 175 mph, the Northern Bahamas man.....

35181716.gif

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Just got the weather channel alert on my phone that the wind speeds just went up to 175mph!! :whoo:

That’s category 6 territory brehs. They need to rewrite the scale.

So after I posted this gif I noticed something

35181716.gif

Look at the south eyewall and you’ll see lightning, it’s another sign that it’s significantly strengthening even at 175 mph and the CDO is getting its act together so this is actually stronger than anyone predicted.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
So after I posted this gif I noticed something

35181716.gif

Look at the south eyewall and you’ll see lightning, it’s another sign that it’s significantly strengthening even at 175 mph and the CDO is getting its act together so this is actually stronger than anyone predicted.

Breh this whole storm has been unprecedented. They still don’t even know where the center of the storm will end up.