Hurricane Dorian makes landfall in Cape Hatteras

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Watching the weather channel and they finally said what i knew already. The strongest hurricane in modern record.

Everything that has been predicted years ago from climate change has happened and continues to happen. But still these cacs claim it’s not real? Or they claim it’s a natural earth process? fukking demons man I swear.

I don’t normally get in the climate change discussion because people will make a 90 degree day evidence for climate change but I do think that the last few Hurricane season are absolutely evidence of climate change. Not only are sea levels rising but the sea surface temps have been on fire lately, which in turn has made 2019 the fourth consecutive Atlantic Hurricane season where there’s been a Cat 5 and Michael actually made landfall as a Cat 5. Interesting times ahead for sure.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Deep shyt you said. Unfortunately since what is happening is a direct result of the systems they created then I see no what to stop it. They fight the very existence of these things so how can you get to that first step? People must die, glaciers must melt, fires must burn and storms must get stronger. Just savage how their ways destroyed all indigenous peoples of this planet and now the planet itself.

The system they created is doomed to fail regardless of whether they acknowledge climate change or not. Mother Nature couldn't care less about the deniers. And the deniers will come up with every justification for their denial until the very end despite their every increasing cognitive dissonance.
From a much wider perspective the system they created is essentially self-cannibalizing itself. That is the ultimate fate of all exploitative, destructive, and unjust systems. It is just tragic that the black and brown people of the world will suffer despite having contributed the least to the problem.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I don’t normally get in the climate change discussion because people will make a 90 degree day evidence for climate change but I do think that the last few Hurricane season are absolutely evidence of climate change. Not only are sea levels rising but the sea surface temps have been on fire lately, which in turn has made 2019 the fourth consecutive Atlantic Hurricane season where there’s been a Cat 5 and Michael actually made landfall as a Cat 5. Interesting times ahead for sure.

That may be true but how can we say for sure if there's so little historical data to go on. Like how long have we been tracking hurricanes for? I'm sure the early 20th century cuz I heard of the labor day one in like the 1920s but who knows what kind of storms they had back in like the 1600s, 1700s, etc.

Also is it the wind currents direction that causes these hurricanes to stay north cuz I rarely hear about storms hitting like south America or even central America? Or even Europe. You would think the hurricane would bust a u turn or something after being formed.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
That may be true but how can we say for sure if there's so little historical data to go on. Like how long have we been tracking hurricanes for? I'm sure the early 20th century cuz I heard of the labor day one in like the 1920s but who knows what kind of storms they had back in like the 1600s, 1700s, etc.

Also is it the wind currents direction that causes these hurricanes to stay north cuz I rarely hear about storms hitting like south America or even central America? Or even Europe. You would think the hurricane would bust a u turn or something after being formed.

Good point, but all we can go by is what data we have dating back to a certain time period. Now not to say we’re going to see this every year as we’re just in an uptick in Hurricane activity similar to the mid 2000s but this uptick has been particularly bad for the US mainland.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not surprised. that miami beach ocean water was WARM as fukk. would imagine that that water is hotter in the ocean causing that hurricane intensity. :mjgrin:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
That thang is a monster glad I am no longer in Florida. I remember going through this non sense as a child teen. After Hurricane Katrina, we got a break but lately it seems these Hurricans have been some monster storms.

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
Last night sustained winds showed 183 and the NHC was like nah it's probably an error and kept the numbers at Cat 4 150 wind, only to wake up and see this shyt at 180 Cat 5 with gust over 200 :martin: