Hurricane Dorian makes landfall in Cape Hatteras

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Its crazy that South Florida has dodged major hurricanes for almost two decades now. We've been lucky. Wilma was the last one that hit.

Breh the European model is more accurate and S FL is not safe yet. At Cat 5 there will still be some severe damages. S FL is a old city. Miami Beach already flooded. If this is a CAT 5 Miami will have serious flooding. Also, there is still a chance this can move more West the way it's looking. FL aint safe until this thing is gone but even then its gonna hit the Carolinas pretty heavy.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

giphy.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@mannyrs13 as expected, the east shift in models have stopped and in fact the models are beginning to shift back west. Way too soon for anyone to let their guard down.
If it's directly east of west Palm Beach like the models seem to show then I feel a bit more at ease. I'm about 60 miles from downtown wpb so unless it shifts southwest then it won't be as bad. Plus the shift north has to occur somewhere. Hopefully I get just outer bands if anything. Miami metro and downtown area might be fully in the clear unless it makes a drastic southern shift and I think the current is patterned in a Northwestern direction away from there. The 11pm advisory would give more info but this thing moving slow so who knows.