Hurricane Dorian makes landfall in Cape Hatteras

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
T west might be right on his remark on florida being under water in the coming times:ehh:

guess this marks as a big milestone of such thing.(if it leaves a big impact)

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
i was all up in the irma thread, not this time. my house in orlando city limits is basically as prepared as it can be for a hurricane year round. i'm not getting into the hype stuff anymore because it can go anywhere. why not predict that it lands in south florida and cuts across the state goes into the gulf and strengthens again? that seems as possible as any other on these spaghetti models. or how about just staying out in the ocean and hugging the coastline? isn't that possible too.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Trump can go ahead and drop that nuke.

:whoa: this thing already too close to Florida for that.

What if we just sent a bunch of military planes with fans hanging from them to blow this thing away or break it apart? How much weight can a cargo plane hold? :patrice:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I went to publix on my lunch break to get something to eat and I realized I hate the way certin people :mjpls: are. I sat there and watched these people fight over 36 bottle cases of water. One had 6 already in 2 buggys and the other didn't have any and this fat cac couldn't just give up 1 case. This nikka looks like he hasn't had water in years.

My point is why can't people look out for each other. That water is probably gonna sit in his house for months. Why do you need 200+ bottles of water. The evil I saw today makes me hate humanity.

Sorry for the rant. Y'all be safe out there man

Daps
I went to publix on my lunch break to get something to eat and I realized I hate the way certin people :mjpls: are. I sat there and watched these people fight over 36 bottle cases of water. One had 6 already in 2 buggys and the other didn't have any and this fat cac couldn't just give up 1 case. This nikka looks like he hasn't had water in years.

My point is why can't people look out for each other. That water is probably gonna sit in his house for months. Why do you need 200+ bottles of water. The evil I saw today makes me hate humanity.

Sorry for the rant. Y'all be safe out there man

In no way making excuses for such a selfish and greedy person, but it's possible he was thinking about water to bathe in.

Probably not a good feeling being fat as fukk in sweltering heat with no running water for days.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
In no way making excuses for such a selfish and greedy person, but it's possible he was thinking about water to bathe in.

Probably not a good feeling being fat as fukk in sweltering heat with no running water for days.
Just the fact he had 200+ ALREADY and was trying to take more infuriated me. I'm in Tampa and it's not even supposed to be that bad here if we get anything. It's just sad to see the selfishness in some people. He could've spared 1 case. He don't know if she had kids or elderly at the house. He probably been stank most his life. It's not new to him

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
left work early on Wednesday and got to bjs and they were already out of water:mjlol:
Waited like 10 mins and by my luck they restocked. Left there with 10 cases and you should have seen my face wishing a nikka would touch my shyt:russ:
Still don’t have any propane but I’m going to Home Depot bright and early hoping I luck out.

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
:whoa: this thing already too close to Florida for that.

What if we just sent a bunch of military planes with fans hanging from them to blow this thing away or break it apart? How much weight can a cargo plane hold? :patrice:

"The hardest choices require the strongest wills" - a real nikka named Thanos

All jokes aside you should only be worried if you're near the coast, I've been through plenty of these.