Dorian is officially a Category 3 Major Hurricane

43198837.gif
tenor.gif

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
im usually a voice of calm and reason during these hurricanes. The media always hypes it up for ratings and its never that bad. I dont know about this one i gotta feeling.

Most hurricanes you wouldnt know anything about til right before it hits you. The sun is shining and its a perfect day til maybe 2 hours before the storm hits. This storm doesnt hit til mon-wed and u can already feel a difference in the wind. All the gas stations in my area are out of gas and there is no water.

The animals in my neighborhood are acting up. Theres this goofball squirell who hangs out by my place always running around doing silly nonsense. This morning i walk to the store and his claws were dug into the side of a tree and it was basically letting out this screaming yell over and over like a warning alarm. I noticed the birds disappeared not to long after

Storm is forecasted to make landfall as a cat 4 not to far from me, and apparently the storm forecast takes the heart of this storm right over my neighborhood into downtown orlando, and its slowing down. The stores in my area maybe outta power for a week a more, who knows about residential.

Lotta people in my area not taking this serious but im not playing. I just dropped 75 on food supplies and i was already stocked. And for those not stocked, i got u:birdman:

Got 20 1 gallon waters those will be 10 dollars a pop

4 cases of 32 pack waters those will go for 3 dollars a piece

Same for the canned goods

Also liquor and some party supplies

Fully armed and protected for any knucklehead bout that bullshyt.

PLEASE let this storm go away, i just wanna play 2k20 next weekend and hang out at the football games, thats it

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im usually a voice of calm and reason during these hurricanes. The media always hypes it up for ratings and its never that bad. I dont know about this one i gotta feeling.

Most hurricanes you wouldnt know anything about til right before it hits you. The sun is shining and its a perfect day til maybe 2 hours before the storm hits. This storm doesnt hit til mon-wed and u can already feel a difference in the wind. All the gas stations in my area are out of gas and there is no water.

The animals in my neighborhood are acting up. Theres this goofball squirell who hangs out by my place always running around doing silly nonsense. This morning i walk to the store and his claws were dug into the side of a tree and it was basically letting out this screaming yell over and over like a warning alarm. I noticed the birds disappeared not to long after

Storm is forecasted to make landfall as a cat 4 not to far from me, and apparently the storm forecast takes the heart of this storm right over my neighborhood into downtown orlando, and its slowing down. The stores in my area maybe outta power for a week a more, who knows about residential.

Lotta people in my area not taking this serious but im not playing. I just dropped 75 on food supplies and i was already stocked. And for those not stocked, i got u:birdman:

Got 20 1 gallon waters those will be 10 dollars a pop

4 cases of 32 pack waters those will go for 3 dollars a piece

Same for the canned goods

Also liquor and some party supplies

Fully armed and protected for any knucklehead bout that bullshyt.

PLEASE let this storm go away, i just wanna play 2k20 next weekend and hang out at the football games, thats it
:mjlol: