Hurricane Dorian makes landfall in Cape Hatteras

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
Florida reacts to Hurricanes like how Alabama reacts to snow.

All you gotta do is mention flurries and all the bread gone :russ:

Ain’t this the MOTHA FUKIN truth. I’m born and raised county of dade. Been thru just about every hurricane since Andrew to Irma. Most the time it’s never near the threat level they claim it’s gonna be. I live on Miami Beach. Blocks from the ocean. And like the GAWD Leo said I I AINT FUKIN LEAVIN.
Board up some windows but I ain’t doin shyt until Saturday night when I know it’s coming for real. All the research I’ve seen has most of this heading northward and well get the tail bottom of the storm. Either way I always ride out storms and everything still stands. God bless everyone

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Ain’t this the MOTHA FUKIN truth. I’m born and raised county of dade. Been thru just about every hurricane since Andrew to Irma. Most the time it’s never near the threat level they claim it’s gonna be. I live on Miami Beach. Blocks from the ocean. And like the GAWD Leo said I I AINT FUKIN LEAVIN.
Board up some windows but I ain’t doin shyt until Saturday night when I know it’s coming for real. All the research I’ve seen has most of this heading northward and well get the tail bottom of the storm. Either way I always ride out storms and everything still stands. God bless everyone

Yeah I mean if you don’t wanna get in the hustle and bustle of the preparation and get 30 gallons of water :russ: then still do whatever you can to get prepared, better to be prepared in case of some last minute shift and to not be prepared, right now it’s looking like maybe a little north of the Miami area but really no part of Florida is out of the woods.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I'm in the panhandle (where we will get nothing other than rain, if that) and Walmart is getting cleaned out.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Welp, my job is sending me home tomorrow. It’s been real

full