Daps
i try to start this shyt
Get bored on ep 4 or 5

I read tattooed
Then watch the Gon vs Pitou fight on YouTube and go:ohhh:

I gotta get through a bunch of bullshyt to get to the good shyt

Just like Dragon Ball

And then...hiatus

After finishing the show, the best advice I can give to newbies is start the show at ep. 26 and go from there. Episode 26 gives a nice little summary of the Exam Arc if that's too slow for you and the arcs from this point gets to the good stuff.

Then when you finish everything and want to revisit the exam arc, watch the 1999 version instead. Much better and deeper version of that arc IMO, even though the animation is a little rough for some.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
After finishing the show, the best advice I can give to newbies is start the show at ep. 26 and go from there. Episode 26 gives a nice little summary of the Exam Arc if that's too slow for you and the arcs from this point gets to the good stuff.

Then when you finish everything and want to revisit the exam arc, watch the 1999 version instead. Much better and deeper version of that arc IMO, even though the animation is a little rough for some.
Thank you
This definitely helped

Colbert.

All Star
Daps
I say watch the whole thang between this one punch man Kuroko’s basketball one piece and my hero academia I ate good during the dbs hiatus ijs :manny:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Don’t know what the fukk op is talking about but y’all don’t know where to find the greed island arc dubbed do you? My girl got a concussion so subtitling doesn’t help us
Wait...concussion stops u from reading?

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting. I've never watched this series. Which series should I watch? The 2011 version or the 90's OG? Also where do I find episodes.

I've heard rumors, some people are trying to make a LIVE ACTION TV series of this? Would that be possible? It seems the effects budget would be way too much, to display characters powers on screen.