tumblr_mer4iwQJ8C1qlp4x9o1_500.gif

tumblr_mer4iwQJ8C1qlp4x9o2_500.gif

tumblr_mer4iwQJ8C1qlp4x9o3_500.gif

tumblr_mer4iwQJ8C1qlp4x9o4_500.gif

Anything involving the Phantom Troupe was dope

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Is this show dubbed? I might start checking it out since i finished naruto.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Animes be too long :gucci: I never watched naruto for this reason. Where do y'all get the time?

Only the 26 episode joints and the flicks, the beebops and the champloos

some people power watch shyt in less than a week. I'll never understand that shyt. But HxH I watched in portions. took me a good amount of months. the people who power watch one piece tho. :dwillhuh:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Breh the show is dope for that, strategy + tactics + teamwork with a little ingenuity can get the job done.

It makes Uvogin Vs the shadow beasts all the more :krs:

It makes perfect sense when you consider uvogin bucks the trend of being the typical muscle char, then factor in what you know about the world he is in and the rules that apply regarding nen.....:ohhh:

Then the realisation hits you that the battle was only ever gonna go that way......:sas1:
And despite the fact he walked away from the encounter, he didn't do so unscathed...:sas2:
Uvogin was a beast.
tumblr_m8zj6kOyyl1rcczilo1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8zhmtFcco1rcczilo2_400.gif

tumblr_m8zhmtFcco1rcczilo3_400.gif

tumblr_m8zhmtFcco1rcczilo6_400.gif

tumblr_m8zhmtFcco1rcczilo5_400.gif

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I never quite understood why HXH always catches the narrative for "boring first few episodes" when most of these shonuen start off like this

Pretty sure Goku and Radditz were still speaking at Roshi's house 5 episodes in :troll:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Animes be too long :gucci: I never watched naruto for this reason. Where do y'all get the time?
shyt's like 23 minutes, fam. nikkas be binging The Office on Netflix but outchea talmbout animes being too long:gucci:There's like fiftyleven seasons of Supernatural streaming right now at an hour per episode. Piper and the rest of those bytches have been in prison for at least 500 hours on OITNB:dwillhuh:Bart Simpson is older than me and still doesn't have a driver's license, king:dahell:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
shyt's like 23 minutes, fam. nikkas be binging The Office on Netflix but outchea talmbout animes being too long:gucci:There's like fiftyleven seasons of Supernatural streaming right now at an hour per episode. Piper and the rest of those bytches have been in prison for at least 500 hours on OITNB:dwillhuh:Bart Simpson is older than me and still doesn't have a driver's license, king:dahell:
Touché my nikka :mjlol: I ain't know it was 23 minutes. I got a list but i'm on it

EDIT: So there's an OG 90's series, a 2011 reboot, and some OVA :patrice:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Touché my nikka :mjlol: I ain't know it was 23 minutes. I got a list but i'm on it

EDIT: So there's an OG 90's series, a 2011 reboot, and some OVA :patrice:
Skip to the 2011 series, breh:whoa:I don't even binge anime like that. Besides being a grown ass man with a job, I'm not tryna be reading subtitles for hours. I've been watching Naruto here and there for a year and I have no idea when that muhfukka ends:mjcry: Come to find out ol boy has a son with his own show, too?:dahell:You can finish HxH in like three months watching in your spare time. It's worth it doe:wow: