Hunter X Hunter pisses me off

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I'd imagine he can't sit still for more than 5 minutes.
Nope. I like Fullmetal Brother Alchemist and I’m caught all the way up to AoT manga.

HunterxHunter just has a lot of silly shyt in it I don’t want to bog through

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nope. I like Fullmetal Brother Alchemist and I’m caught all the way up to AoT manga.

HunterxHunter just has a lot of silly shyt in it I don’t want to bog through
:what:
Again you stopped at the Hunter Exams though. The only thing they have to do is pass the exam to get their Hunter's license. What's boggin you down? You aint even seen this nikka act a fool along with his family of psychopaths.
tumblr_mg7ckabMS71r8v7y3o1_500.gif

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'd imagine he can't sit still for more than 5 minutes.
Honestly still never got the boring aspect of the beginning of the show, dont get why its such a hang up for a lot of ppl

lol
- Gon decides to try and be a hunter
- they 3 of them get on a boat
- they have to do all this shyt to even get to the exam

:mjlol: dont get why its so dull to most

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I need to rewatch. I don’t remember a thing about the Yorknewcity arc. Only thing I remember vividly is the Exams and the Chimera Ants. Vaguely remember the tower as well.

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
The best thing about the show is the protagonists never get some str8 bs power-up to beat people with way more experience....Gon and kill stayed with the track shoes :dead:

Breh the show is dope for that, strategy + tactics + teamwork with a little ingenuity can get the job done.

It makes Uvogin Vs the shadow beasts all the more :krs:

It makes perfect sense when you consider uvogin bucks the trend of being the typical muscle char, then factor in what you know about the world he is in and the rules that apply regarding nen.....:ohhh:

Then the realisation hits you that the battle was only ever gonna go that way......:sas1:
And despite the fact he walked away from the encounter, he didn't do so unscathed...:sas2:

Now go and watch his fight with kurapika, and recognise that kurapika took on a nuclear warhead single handed, and was shook the whole time....:whoo:

And despite bodying him lost a part of his soul in the process.....:mjcry:

Nobody leaves their battles the same, nobody....:birdman:

This scene makes me laugh all the time.
tumblr_mer4iwQJ8C1qlp4x9o1_500.gif

tumblr_mer4iwQJ8C1qlp4x9o2_500.gif

tumblr_mer4iwQJ8C1qlp4x9o3_500.gif

tumblr_mer4iwQJ8C1qlp4x9o4_500.gif
Me and my son were talking about this scene earlier, it's one of his favourites from the show :pachaha: