Hundreds Of Black Women In Georgia Will Get $850 Per Month In Guaranteed Income

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, and don't divert from the topic.

This is bigger than you and me. This is about tackling poverty and making sure America doesn't plunge into Afghanistan status. Basic Income is the solution to a future filled with automation

Then what’s stopping employed people from collaborating financially for a better quality of life?

You seem to have alot of faith in America “doing the right thing”, but I don’t. I choose to rely more on people than waiting for a law that will probably never pass.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Then what’s stopping employed people from collaborating financially for a better quality of life?

You seem to have alot of faith in America “doing the right thing”, but I don’t. I choose to rely more on people than waiting for a law that will probably never pass.

Its about confronting the people that push the laws that keep you broke and eliminate the word "SOCIAL MOBILITY" from most people's vocabularies. That was worker Unions used to do, before they got gutted by the financial elite.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its about confronting the people that push the laws that keep you broke and eliminate the word "SOCIAL MOBILITY" from most people's vocabularies. That was worker Unions used to do, before they got gutted by the financial elite.

Your perspective is very interesting. I don’t know many black people that aren’t “socially mobile” or have an overall thought society will collapse or there is no financial opportunity available at all.

Now shyt is tough, but again through collaboration, it’s been easier to ride the waves. I’m can’t make people think or view the world differently, just grateful for my own experience.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Your perspective is very interesting. I don’t know many black people that aren’t “socially mobile” or have an overall thought society will collapse or there is no financial opportunity available at all.

Now shyt is tough, but again through collaboration, it’s been easier to ride the waves. I’m can’t make people think or view the world differently, just grateful for my own experience.

Well, its been past time to make the government look at everything differently. Collaboration, in my definition, is going after the ones that take, take, take money from the broke people, and rightfully redistribute it in the vision of what MLK and even President FDR wanted.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well, its been past time to make the government look at everything differently. Collaboration, in my definition, is going after the ones that take, take, take money from the broke people, and rightfully redistribute it in the vision of what MLK and even President FDR wanted.

Yeah well you don’t have to live destitute while you’re fighting for the government to do right.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I said this years ago that the real metric on how a society is run is how it treats its women. Society is never going to allow a situation where women are homeless and put on the streets to survive. I don't see how this makes people so upset. Did you want to see women on the streets to prove some imaginary doomsday scenarios in their heads or lets be reality a class of women that men can potentially take advantage of.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Hold the fukk up. :dahell:

This the same plan that created the nikka generation. This shyt destroyed families. These same women gonna create broken families then blame men.

Free handouts don't work. It creates selfish, lazy, and spoiled people. All the black community has to do is raise there sons, why we still ain't doing that?

People need opportunity not free money. This is a trap.

My mom is on welfare and that shyt made her pathetic. Everybody in my family getting free shyt is not trying to better themselves. They too comfortable, so now they spoiled and lazy. Then the Democrats are gonna use this to make whoever's on it there bytch.

They pull this same shyt with Africans and it destroys small businesses and most people don't even try and work because there getting free handouts.
I thought Ronald Reagan died 15 years ago, had no idea he had a coil account

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Because some of those benefits are a legit necessity. Food, housing, utility payments, etc. I think it’s more sad that women and men can’t rely on one another financially, even in the confines of a family to the point programs have to replace income and therefore a person.

Communism will never work because too many are comfortable with contributing nothing.

Communism is specifically for post-scarcity societies. The point is it doesn’t matter if you produce or not, because there’s already a mass surplus.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Pilot program breh. Women need help man. Women are important nucleus to the household.
We will see how this study will work out , it's going to be monitored to see the long term effects in combating poverty.

The cost of daycare and other stuff will allow them to free up the concern of some financial concern to focus on other aspects of raising a family.

vector-illustration-meter-detecting-levels-260nw-399762697.jpg

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Communism is specifically for post-scarcity societies. The point is it doesn’t matter if you produce or not, because there’s already a mass surplus.
Yeah but people need to work to keep the surplus and you won’t keep one if everyone doesn’t want to do their part. Eventually you will run out.

ImLionyall

Workin on dat Roar
Daps
Reppin
Serengeti
Hold the fukk up. :dahell:

This the same plan that created the nikka generation. This shyt destroyed families. These same women gonna create broken families then blame men.

Free handouts don't work. It creates selfish, lazy, and spoiled people. All the black community has to do is raise there sons, why we still ain't doing that?

People need opportunity not free money. This is a trap.

My mom is on welfare and that shyt made her pathetic. Everybody in my family getting free shyt is not trying to better themselves. They too comfortable, so now they spoiled and lazy. Then the Democrats are gonna use this to make whoever's on it there bytch.

They pull this same shyt with Africans and it destroys small businesses and most people don't even try and work because there getting free handouts.
If you're talking about the welfare program called the AFDC, you have no idea what you're talking about. That program specifically target Black families from the 50s to late 80s. Black women where banned from recieving benefits if their was a man in the house, while cacs had no such restrictions. Mind you, individual states could the rules how much they wanted too. That rule was more of a South state rule....The only reason it fukked Us was because it had help.

Coupled with the growing unemployment rates, racist hiring practices, the exclusion of Blacks from the housing market, there was an economic instinctive for Black families to break up. Why do you think many of our families in the 50s and 60s left the South and traveled to cities? There were jobs, places to live and programs like the AFDC.

The destruction of the Black family was/is a joint effort by many interested parties of this country; welfare isn't the "problem". Case in point, cacs have historically been on government benefits more than any other race and they're doing fine. Of course though, it was designed for them.

Last edited:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I have no issue with it. A lot of them need that extra income since dudes want to have children while getting their Future on. :francis:

Yeah yeah yeah I know, choose better. And I agree. However if more black men stepped up to lead they'd have a lot more better to choose from. Can't choose what you lack access to.

It's amazing that instead of pondering how our women got to a point where they need $850 handouts to be less crushed under the boot of poverty we look at them jealousy and wonder why we don't have access to the same dumpster runoff. But then if you thought about it......well, you might have to face some uncomfortable truths.

Be covetous of crumbs and envious of black women below the poverty line brehs.
Cap. This is another divide and conquer tactic just like welfare was. Remember when they gave black women assistance when there WASNT a man in the house? Same shyt, different toilet

Oh and black women got to that point because their fathers/husbands/brothers/sons were economically attacked after the civil rights era. Remember when the leaders were killed/jailed/exiled? Or when they were jailing black men for longer periods than other races for the same crimes? Remember the “crack era”? There was a plan to KEEP the black man from leading. Don’t call it “jealousy” without addressing that
:ufdup::hubie: