Hundreds Of Black Women In Georgia Will Get $850 Per Month In Guaranteed Income

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Cash Money fantasies conquering your vision?

If no Basic Income, over 150 million people will starve to death in the near future :wow:
We have plenty of resources now to feed everyone around the world if the ones with power weren’t so greedy and hateful.

That being said, yes. I can’t keep drinking and smoking. Can’t fukk daily neither. No shawty wants to be my boo. Only use me as a dildo.

Blowin money on new shyt is the new high I desire until I can put a down payment on a crib one day.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cash Money fantasies conquering your vision?

If no Basic Income, over 150 million people will starve to death in the near future :wow:
Imagine if 150 million of them combined their incomes for a better life overall? Lol they are not giving UBI, even if they did wouldn’t be anytime soon. Find another plan! There are resources in your network. This is a time to be coming together so everyone can thrive.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Imagine if 150 million of them combined their incomes for a better life overall? Lol they are not giving UBI, even if they did wouldn’t be anytime soon. Find another plan! There are resources in your network. This is a time to be coming together so everyone can thrive.

Stop that bootstraps nonsense. You don't even have smoke for the mega-wealthy that take money away from broke people. 150 million people starving in America, at once, will turn this country into Afghanistan with even less morals.

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Hold the fukk up. :dahell:

This the same plan that created the nikka generation. This shyt destroyed families. These same women gonna create broken families then blame men.

Free handouts don't work. It creates selfish, lazy, and spoiled people. All the black community has to do is raise there sons, why we still ain't doing that?

People need opportunity not free money. This is a trap.

My mom is on welfare and that shyt made her pathetic. Everybody in my family getting free shyt is not trying to better themselves. They too comfortable, so now they spoiled and lazy. Then the Democrats are gonna use this to make whoever's on it there bytch.

They pull this same shyt with Africans and it destroys small businesses and most people don't even try and work because there getting free handouts.

One of the realest posts I've ever read on here.

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
If they want to give free handouts, its should be to black married couples with children. The level of blatant agenda with making it free money, then specifying it for women...they think people are stupid.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
same women bytching about equality about to take more handouts?

sounds like the gov't trying they best to keep black women single by providing more subsidies.

it says no strings attached. If that’s true then that doesn’t mean she has to be unemployed and it doesn’t mean she has to be single

what are y’all talking about?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop that bootstraps nonsense. You don't even have smoke for the mega-wealthy that take money away from broke people. 150 million people starving in America, at once, will turn this country into Afghanistan with even less morals.

Its not “bootstrap” nonsense. How many more years of neglect are you willing to put up with before you do something different? You can still want better while doing things differently.

The people I know, including myself are thriving through community, especially looking at other cultures.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Bruh you need to sign out and step away from the internet for a while. Seems like you are legit angry. It ain’t that serious bruh
This reverse psychology shyt here :mjlol:

U catching 2nd hand feelings cause u a c00n and too timid to say shyt directly :mjlol:

Perhaps u should take ya own advice sambo:umad: