Hundreds Of Black Women In Georgia Will Get $850 Per Month In Guaranteed Income

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Hold the fukk up. :dahell:

This the same plan that created the nikka generation. This shyt destroyed families. These same women gonna create broken families then blame men.

Free handouts don't work. It creates selfish, lazy, and spoiled people. All the black community has to do is raise there sons, why we still ain't doing that?

People need opportunity not free money. This is a trap.

My mom is on welfare and that shyt made her pathetic. Everybody in my family getting free shyt is not trying to better themselves. They too comfortable, so now they spoiled and lazy. Then the Democrats are gonna use this to make whoever's on it there bytch.

They pull this same shyt with Africans and it destroys small businesses and most people don't even try and work because there getting free handouts.

How is this low quality posting?:skip:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I have no issue with it. A lot of them need that extra income since dudes want to have children while getting their Future on. :francis:

Yeah yeah yeah I know, choose better. And I agree. However if more black men stepped up to lead they'd have a lot more better to choose from. Can't choose what you lack access to.

It's amazing that instead of pondering how our women got to a point where they need $850 handouts to be less crushed under the boot of poverty we look at them jealousy and wonder why we don't have access to the same dumpster runoff. But then if you thought about it......well, you might have to face some uncomfortable truths.

Be covetous of crumbs and envious of black women below the poverty line brehs.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
So collectively in georgia black folks is not?!?!?:leostare::leostare::leostare:
Pilot program breh. Women need help man. Women are important nucleus to the household.
We will see how this study will work out , it's going to be monitored to see the long term effects in combating poverty.

The cost of daycare and other stuff will allow them to free up the concern of some financial concern to focus on other aspects of raising a family.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Its not “bootstrap” nonsense. How many more years of neglect are you willing to put up with before you do something different? You can still want better while doing things differently.

The people I know, including myself are thriving through community, especially looking at other cultures.

Its not a collective solution. Especially when a lot of jobs been outsourced and worker unions are non existent.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Are most of the people you hang with/know, unemployed?

No, and don't divert from the topic.

This is bigger than you and me. This is about tackling poverty and making sure America doesn't plunge into Afghanistan status. Basic Income is the solution to a future filled with automation