Hundreds Of Black Women In Georgia Will Get $850 Per Month In Guaranteed Income

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Weird, I thought the coli wanted reparations? :jbhmm:

This isn't even a smidgen of what reparations could look like and we are up in arms about 850 USD a month because it will create more broken homes? Never said it before but every single person mad at this hates women.

Or maybe we hate the obvious gender baiting and divisive tactics that we've already seen used to divide black households and here they are doing it AGAIN.

If this is a form of 'reparations' then black men have EVERY right to be offended because this is essentially saying black men didn't go through slavery or segregation and aren't due their share. If this is based on making amends for the past, give me ONE good reason why only one gender should get it.

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps
12615268_10205739242655398_8376719777371094239_o.jpg

Was expecting a creh:yeshrug:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Stop that bootstraps nonsense. You don't even have smoke for the mega-wealthy that take money away from broke people. 150 million people starving in America, at once, will turn this country into Afghanistan with even less morals.

What world are we in where 150M out of the 320M US residents are starving??? Whether it be now or in the near future??:unimpressed: You are in a fantasy world

We are the 3rd largest country in the world in terms of population. The other two? China and India. They’re both over 1billion, and the quality of life / wealth disparity they have is insane compared to the US.

The US is the closest thing to the great social experiment that exists in the world. It’s not always gonna be beautiful.

Stack your chips as best you can, protect your loved ones and be a good person to the less fortunate when you have the ability.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Imma need some help and ya’ll to walk me through the dissenting views when I come back a lil later.

:stopitslime::comeon:I’m sure there’s some crazy ass historical shyt ya’ll Coli scholars are aware of that I’ve never heard of that will leave me :dwillhuh:

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A bunch of “men” in here begging for handouts from white zaddy? :hhh:

“Where’s ours zaddy”? :feedme:

I thought y’all were 6 figure nikkas? :gucci:

Plus, y’all taking about “men in the house”. What men, in what house? Ain’t y’all GMB? Last I checked the Coli was staunchly against creating solid family units.

Y’all are against marriage, against step fathers, against abortion, against child support, but for raw sex.

How does that leave any “men in the house”?
There are none.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Imagine when (yes, when) over 150 million people in America on Basic Income. It could spark a new glory age in arts and music :ohhh:

I think it would do the opposite. I could be wrong, but I've always been under the impression that adversity and pain cultivated the ground for the best artists.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
A bunch of “men” in here begging for handouts from white zaddy? :hhh:

“Where’s ours zaddy”? :feedme:

I thought y’all were 6 figure nikkas? :gucci:

Plus, y’all taking about “men in the house”. What men, in what house? Ain’t y’all GMB? Last I checked the Coli was staunchly against creating solid family units.

Y’all are against marriage, against step fathers, against abortion, against child support, but for raw sex.

How does that leave any “men in the house”?
There are none.
I would destroy this whole post but im going to let it rock.....