Hulkkk Hogan:Wrestlers Who Can't Forgive Him Don't Understand Brotherhood Of Wrestling

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
If I could see the Hogan RIP montage randomly show up on my YouTube that would amazing.

It's going to be real interesting when Hogan kicks the bucket. A lot of people drew their lines in the sand, we'll see who's the first to cross over.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
hpA8ALx.jpg

:mjpls:
full

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
All the marks in this thread will be tuning into all the WWF programming so Hoegan just proven right
:what: What the hell is this? Stop being a cornball nikka for once. You cant put the trolling behind one time and put pride for your people to the forefront? This shyt here bigger than ”marks” dog. Cut the bullshyt

full

Also, fukk Hoegan. I’d spit on his grave if it came down to it.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
:what: What the hell is this? Stop being a cornball nikka for once. You cant put the trolling behind one time and put pride for your people to the forefront? This shyt here bigger than ”marks” dog. Cut the bullshyt

full

I was confused about what you were talking about but then realized your responding to daking. :russ:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California

full

Idk why you guys keep giving him attention
Dude ran from the TSC for months and was hiding out in The coliseum
All he does is :troll:his gimmick is :russell:and played out
He loves Vince Russo who had a racist rant himself on black people
Plus with how he talks and is always quick to call are people c00ns is he even one of us to begin with

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I never liked hogan as a kid. People thought I was weird for it, but I just thought he was fake even from a kayfabe standpoint. You could tell Savage and Warrior to some degree had themselves invested in their personas but he just rubbed me the wrong way with the holier than thou image he ran with. Of course this was right at the beginning of the “your next door neighbor could be a pedophile” era of the mid 80s so it really had me looking at this cat funny

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
If he ain't learned his lesson to stop sayin' dumb shyt after all this, he ain't ever gonna learn.

Especially as a guy who's damn near done everything in the business for the benefit of himself and his friends and no one else, to talk about a "brotherhood".

And it sounds like the same kind of brotherhood that cops use when they're asked to show solidarity even when a cop does something dead wrong, and if one speaks out, he/she's considered disloyal... that's what he's asking these blackmen to do while knowing what he really thinks of them.

Hogan can never just own up to something, without turning it around and makin' himself the sympathetic babyface in the situation. This is exactly why them dudes ain't tryin' to hear his bullshyt.
This.

The only reason why Hogan apologized is because he misses those big WWE checks.

That's why I'm glad that Titus and The New Day didn't fall for his (Hogan's) Bullshyt. Hogan just wants to get paid. He doesn't care about a "brotherhood."

Last edited:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
All poignant shyt aside, fukk that old cracka. That’s why Linda took all his money n spent it on a young dude.

:pacspit: