Hulkkk Hogan:Wrestlers Who Can't Forgive Him Don't Understand Brotherhood Of Wrestling

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
If he ain't learned his lesson to stop sayin' dumb shyt after all this, he ain't ever gonna learn.

Especially as a guy who's damn near done everything in the business for the benefit of himself and his friends and no one else, to talk about a "brotherhood".

And it sounds like the same kind of brotherhood that cops use when they're asked to show solidarity even when a cop does something dead wrong, and if one speaks out, he/she's considered disloyal... that's what he's asking these blackmen to do while knowing what he really thinks of them.

Hogan can never just own up to something, without turning it around and makin' himself the sympathetic babyface in the situation. This is exactly why them dudes ain't tryin' to hear his bullshyt.

Hes so scared of sullying the Hulkamania brand by admitting hes racist and doing the genuine talks and face to face with anti racist pundits, that he'd rather play it off like it was hearsay and hoping people just forgive and move on

What he doesnt realize is the brand is already burnt to ashes. Hes literally trying to put out the fire on the stove with alcohol while the rest of the house is burning

DragonZord

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukkin HATE white people. fukk dem cacs. fukk EM!!!:pacspit:

Not a single got dam white person I have EVER met has been worth a shyt. :martin:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
This orange old f*ck STILL doesn't get it. Did he really expect the same people he offended to "protect" him through this?

And the fact that WWE actually reinstated this racist d*ckhead makes my decision to not watch or spend any of my money on their product since Extreme Rules a whole lot easier. F*ck Terry, his supporters & his enablers.

TheWhackMamba

The Coli's Drop Bear
Daps
Reppin
Western Australia
fukk that goblin.

I prayed the day would come.
someone anyone would see what a ripoff was.
that the term phoney was pretty much coined predominately from describing the goblin's bullshyt Billy graham ripoff matches.
He is a complete racist product born from the white inferiority complex to mister t.

I wish complete death on that goblin.
everything the goblin is worth was birthed from black people.
Even his made up trumped up made up rnb singing daughter entire paid for by hulk profession.
Simply was created from sharking black people and coining it rnb.
Yet forgetting after all, his entire prosperity and windfall is from mister t. Completely putting this fukk on the map.
That even after that can never be enlightened to black people of all people on earth.
It is the completely largest slap in the face of all time and of a generation.

fukk that motherfukker till the day it is over and if wwe even put that motherfukker on my tv.

I will turn that bullshyt off and I can go to cut WWE off version 1.o - 4.o and make it the last time ever.
Where it does not have a ay number and it will be as immediate as krs too.

I got and can get the aj styles and Bryan Danielson matches I ain't got.

If they never raided roh on DirecTV I would have never watched the wwe ever again.
I can go back to that. I did not watch wrasslin before in numerous occasions.

I done already turned off njpw damn near after that fakkit ass omega shyt.
Past that, Aries is my fav and I don't have to turn the channel for real.
I will be good, trust.

Let that fukk'n goblin turn up on tv.

WWE is dead for real all time if they do.

Art Barr

Yoooooo he called him a goblin :dead: