Hulkkk Hogan:Wrestlers Who Can't Forgive Him Don't Understand Brotherhood Of Wrestling

Kid Kash

Time for the Moneymaker
Daps
Is this guy delusional? It’s not that he dropped someone’s favorite mug...

If I go out and insult someone, I can’t go back a year later, apologize and act like all is ok again... and what he did is way worse.

Hulk, you just sit down and shut up when being shaved.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If he ain't learned his lesson to stop sayin' dumb shyt after all this, he ain't ever gonna learn.

Especially as a guy who's damn near done everything in the business for the benefit of himself and his friends and no one else, to talk about a "brotherhood".

And it sounds like the same kind of brotherhood that cops use when they're asked to show solidarity even when a cop does something dead wrong, and if one speaks out, he/she's considered disloyal... that's what he's asking these blackmen to do while knowing what he really thinks of them.

Hogan can never just own up to something, without turning it around and makin' himself the sympathetic babyface in the situation. This is exactly why them dudes ain't tryin' to hear his bullshyt.

baker928

Pro
Daps
If he ain't learned his lesson to stop sayin' dumb shyt after all this, he ain't ever gonna learn.

Especially as a guy who's damn near done everything in the business for the benefit of himself and his friends and no one else, to talk about a "brotherhood".

And it sounds like the same kind of brotherhood that cops use when they're asked to show solidarity even when a cop does something dead wrong, and if one speaks out, he/she's considered disloyal... that's what he's asking these blackmen to do while knowing what he really thinks of them.

Hogan can never just own up to something, without turning it around and makin' himself the sympathetic babyface in the situation. This is exactly why them dudes ain't tryin' to hear his bullshyt.

Hogan is 65yo, he aint changing.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Damnit Hulk you need to hire a PR firm

Stop juelzing and just apologize the right way

And get a brain scan

The right way to handle this is to offer to talk to them and understand where they are coming from...admitting that you understand some may never be able to forgive but you will do whatever possible to prove that person isn't really you.
fukk you.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Alexa shares similar feelings:

"I think it's great, you know he has built such an empire for himself in WWE and is such an icon in WWE," Bliss said. "I feel like it's great that he's back in WWE family because that's what we are, we're a family. Everyone loves everyone, we're just one big dysfunctional family so when someone leaves it's obviously upsetting. But you know, time heals all and people are very happy when people come back and I think with such an icon, I think it's a good thing."

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Damnit Hulk you need to hire a PR firm

Stop juelzing and just apologize the right way

And get a brain scan

The right way to handle this is to offer to talk to them and understand where they are coming from...admitting that you understand some may never be able to forgive but you will do whatever possible to prove that person isn't really you.
Your hero is a racist. You're a piece of shyt