Hulkkk Hogan:Wrestlers Who Can't Forgive Him Don't Understand Brotherhood Of Wrestling

Daps
I hate this thing people do where they fake apologize because they got caught, but still try to dictate how offended someone can be, like if disrespect somebody you don't get to say when and where they get over it and you definitely aren't sorry if you try to do that shyt
another one i hate is "I am apologise......if you were offended"

Daps
Keep digging that hole deeper and deeper you old irrelevant fukk
how is he digging a deeper hole when we are in an era of white grievance?:dwillhuh:most rasslin fans that are old enough to know who he is are either like hes suffered enough or saying he should have never been erased in the first place.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Hogan doesn't know shyt about Brotherhood.... Used to wrestle 4 times a year while dudes were taking drugs and painkillers to keep working and feel their families. 80% of those guys are dead now while Hogan is healthy and rich.

fukk him I hope he lives long enough to see his daughter on ghetto gaggers.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
nash need to get away from this dude

Kevin Nash is a grown ass man. He chose to be around Hogan - no-one has a gun to his head.:ld:

And let's not pretend that Nash hasn't shown himself to be a carny opportunist too, over the years. You know what they say about birds of a feather... :yeshrug:

Right now dude is exactly where he wants to be :mjpls:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
in what way? :patrice: curious because if anything nash has always carried himself as the anti carny to me
Nash had the book in one of WCWs most successful years and literally only got himself over with it. He was good about coming out to rap music and wearing Fubu but no one of color had any real success with him there. He used black culture to get over with young fans.

It wasn’t until after he lost influence that Booker T got his due and as a testament to his true talent this was after the horrendous GI Bro gimmick

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
in what way? :patrice: curious because if anything nash has always carried himself as the anti carny to me

Nash had the book in one of WCWs most successful years and literally only got himself over with it. He was good about coming out to rap music and wearing Fubu but no one of color had any real success with him there. He used black culture to get over with young fans.

It wasn’t until after he lost influence that Booker T got his due and as a testament to his true talent this was after the horrendous GI Bro gimmick

That part.

Also - wasn't he literally crowned champion of a wrestling fed a couple of weeks ago? At the age of 59? With two bum quads?

He's either got some sort of Professor X mind control to convince someone this is a good idea or he's a working ass carny. :lolbron:

But yeah - to the original point - no-one is forcing him to stand next to Hogan. He's doing it because he wants to.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
nikkas mad cause how he booked himself baack in wcw
and im talking how hes always been on the correct side of social issues and how outspoken he is

Aight, cool - but right now - in 2018 - no-one is holding a gun to his head and forcing him to stand next to a self proclaimed racist. He's doing this of his own free will.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
full
mtbu.gif

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a conversation with someone about this recently, Hogan is ridiculous, you can tell he has no genuine remorse for his bullshyt, he's entitled. When you do something to somebody if you are remorseful you should be apologetic and humble whether they accept your apology or not, you're the perpetrator, if you are sincere you accept some may be angry and may never be able to forgive. The fool makes a bullshyt apology and expects everything to be all good. He's a fraud, a legendary wrestler yes but as a person a racist fraud, fukk him.