How yall nikkas be lasting so long in the p*ssy?

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
How yall be lasting so long in the p*ssy?

It’s like saying to Pavarotti, “Teach me to sing like you.”
seinfeld-cast-jason-alexander-16x9-1.jpg

:myman:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Ain't read through the responses as yet but I'd just go ahead and say "Refactory Period fukking". The refractory period is that downtime directly after you nut that usually flushes whatever lust you had prior to orgasming out ya system that makes you not horny anymore.

Easiest way to achieve this shyt is knuckling one out before you slide the skivvies off a broad so that ya body ain't got an orgasm available for your body to purchase so you like waiting at the counter'n'shyt until it comes through on some delayed shyt.

That's why I drink so much water when I got verified trim. Chicks that act right know they got 2 nuts and atleast 2.5 hours if they like to go the distance.

You could cheat and use a dikk numbing lube but that shyt ain't Gucci past getting a Coke whore blowjob. :ahh:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
The secret is this: you have to make your mind associate sex with intense physical trauma. The method that i used was simple. I journeyed to the jungles of asia. I went amongst tribes that had no running water, no electricity, no nothing. Their lineage had gone back hundreds of years, just living in the goddamn woods and shyt. They ain't have no Honda Civics, they ain't have no storage buildings, they ain't have shyt. Only reason they didn't kill ya boy was because i had that Gameboy Color on me and they thought I was a wizard. You can imagine how fugly the women of such places would be and i am here to tell you that you have to multiply what you imagined by like 10 or some shyt. Brehs, when i got in one of them huts and one of them ragged women pulled her shawl off and i seen that kandahar-headed thing, i wept. I ain't ashamed to say the shyt. But there is a point after gettin it in with such beasts when the stress like melds with you and your body refuses to climax, like a climax would be existential terror to your central nervous system. Now i can go like three hours each time before i wear my body down through sheer willpower and force it to finish.

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
If he last too long I think something wrong with me.:hamster:
The second round is usually longer so it's not that big of a deal. :ehh: Besides which I usually have already gotten at least one myself so extras are just me being greedy.
just one?:usure:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
its one thing if its a new chick you aint fukked before but if you've fukked her before, its not difficult:manny:
My bottom bytch been on the team since 18 yrs old, she now 27. First couple times we fukked it lasted 5 - 10mins. Now we developed a routine for fukking whenever I come over, she always fresh out the shower, 5 - 10 mins of foreplay, spit on my dikk and slide in missionary position for 5 mins, flip her over for doggie style which is 15-20 mins till I bust, then she go sit on toilet to let my nut drip out and returns with a warm wet wash rag, I get up and shower, she got my towels waiting, get dressed and she hands me a bottle of cold water or Heineken (depending on time of day) and I leave. Even if she got a man, this be the process each and every time

Last edited:

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
The secret is this: you have to make your mind associate sex with intense physical trauma. The method that i used was simple. I journeyed to the jungles of asia. I went amongst tribes that had no running water, no electricity, no nothing. Their lineage had gone back hundreds of years, just living in the goddamn woods and shyt. They ain't have no Honda Civics, they ain't have no storage buildings, they ain't have shyt. Only reason they didn't kill ya boy was because i had that Gameboy Color on me and they thought I was a wizard. You can imagine how fugly the women of such places would be and i am here to tell you that you have to multiply what you imagined by like 10 or some shyt. Brehs, when i got in one of them huts and one of them ragged women pulled her shawl off and i seen that kandahar-headed thing, i wept. I ain't ashamed to say the shyt. But there is a point after gettin it in with such beasts when the stress like melds with you and your body refuses to climax, like a climax would be existential terror to your central nervous system. Now i can go like three hours each time before i wear my body down through sheer willpower and force it to finish.

@Orbital-Fetus :patrice: