How yall nikkas be lasting so long in the p*ssy?

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
It is mental a lot of the time. The current I've built up that knowledge of what I do well for her and what she does well to get me excited.

Got to the point where I didn't feel I did my job unless she caught like 2 nuts in the few times a month we see each other.

Then she switched it up. In general she likes to "take it" and let a nikka do most the work. Then she decided to ride, and I'm expecting some lazy shyt. Damn if she doesn't have the best ride game I've ever seen. Them hip movements make her into a milking machine and I had to let that go much sooner than expected :wow:

I got her ass back next time tho, she expected me to bust fast off that again, but damn if I didn't make a point to wear her out for questioning me...

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Yall nikkas be taking peewee strokes if ya last more than 30 minutes per nut i swear...:aicmon:
Ol hot potato in the buns ass nikkas...:martin:

Deep, quality strokes >>> Soft, short strokes because u know you gonna nut if u really get down wit the undaground....:shaq:

And kegels damage ya member over time...it fukks up the blood flow to ya joint after excessive contracting of the pelvic floor and makes it more difficult to maintain an erection during sex including having an orgasm.:myman:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If your 4play game is on point by the time you fukk her she'll be cumming already.... If you still lacking drink lots of water no masterbation. Me and my chick fukk several times a night several night a week. You can't overdo it gotta still be fresh.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I breathe really heavy and even grunt a lil sometimes, that shyt helps me or else I only get to do 10 minutes of poking :mjcry:

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would say beating off with a firm grip is the cheat code. I could live in the p*ssy. Unfortunately, most girls don't care that much for marathon sex, despite what
R&B songs would tell you about knocking boots till the AM. Especially if you got that Tower of pah-pah-power:letyasoulglow:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I would say beating off with a firm grip is the cheat code. I could live in the p*ssy. Unfortunately, most girls don't care that much for marathon sex, despite what
R&B songs would tell you about knocking boots till the AM. Especially if you got that Tower of pah-pah-power:letyasoulglow:

Exactly.

The whole concept of iron man matches in the bed is kind of outdated, unless the jawn is a straight up nympho. Most women would just want to get a nut off and that's like 10 to 15 minutes top if the partner knows what they are doing.

I think the longest I went was damn near a hour and that shyt was frustrating for both sides because I couldn't let loose:hhh:. She on the other hand:

giphy.gif

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hand her over to me brehs
I strech out them walls good and proper for you.
After that you will be able to last til morning
You're welcone:leostare: