How yall nikkas be lasting so long in the p*ssy?

Daps
Kiss her, touch her, grope her,play with her/tease, go back down to eat that puss/ass..make her fiend for the dikk (pause) for those seconds/minutes you gotta recover.

Im not tryna last no 45 though unless its my girl and we tryna make love.

If its my girl Im bustin inside, keepin my dikk inside and massagin my dikk in her p*ssy until my thang back on the job and bussin even more inside. She gon be leakin for a while :ahh:

Gems...if you get her really ready sex won't take long anyhow. If she slimy by the time you reach in her pants then you off to a good start

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
The secret is this: you have to make your mind associate sex with intense physical trauma. The method that i used was simple. I journeyed to the jungles of asia. I went amongst tribes that had no running water, no electricity, no nothing. Their lineage had gone back hundreds of years, just living in the goddamn woods and shyt. They ain't have no Honda Civics, they ain't have no storage buildings, they ain't have shyt. Only reason they didn't kill ya boy was because i had that Gameboy Color on me and they thought I was a wizard. You can imagine how fugly the women of such places would be and i am here to tell you that you have to multiply what you imagined by like 10 or some shyt. Brehs, when i got in one of them huts and one of them ragged women pulled her shawl off and i seen that kandahar-headed thing, i wept. I ain't ashamed to say the shyt. But there is a point after gettin it in with such beasts when the stress like melds with you and your body refuses to climax, like a climax would be existential terror to your central nervous system. Now i can go like three hours each time before i wear my body down through sheer willpower and force it to finish.
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:
Edit: I do wanna do something like this though :shaq:

Last edited:

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
I switch positions and take a break whenever i feel like I'm bout to bust. Some p*ssy is just so good that I'm ok with tapping out 15 minutes in tho. And I'm not gonna lie i have this mental thing where hearing her cum makes me bust almost instantly so i usually bust as soon as she gets here.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
All p*ssy ain't good p*ssy. Truth be told if a chick don't make me cum quick I'm either not as attracted to her as I thought or the p*ssy was just wack. I ALWAYS remember the times I busted a nut quick...

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont get it.:damn: Yall nikkas gay or sumthin?:dame:

If I add foreplay and the build up then cool but nikkas talmbout 45 mins to hours of straight fukking.:damn: How?:why: Dont even get me started on that all night shyt. :comeon:

Do women even wanna fukk for hours and shyt? :patrice:
Lortabs

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I learned is that breathing and rhythm is key. Inhaling with your nose and exhaling thru ur mouth. Long deep breaths with each stroke. And you gotta have rhythm in the p*ssy, it's kinda hard to explain but music also helps depending on the tempo.

I thought I was the only one who knew the importance of music for the deegame!

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Dudes really lasting 20 minutes and more?

I don't think I've ever last more than 12-13 mins

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would say beating off with a firm grip is the cheat code. I could live in the p*ssy. Unfortunately, most girls don't care that much for marathon sex, despite what
R&B songs would tell you about knocking boots till the AM. Especially if you got that Tower of pah-pah-power:letyasoulglow:

Do dudes listen to themselves? ! The more the dee the more she hits the big O. You're really over thinking this. AN HOUR OF DEE THROWING WILL CAUSE SORENESS, THOUGH! So,its not daily.