How yall nikkas be lasting so long in the p*ssy?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
its one thing if its a new chick you aint fukked before but if you've fukked her before, its not difficult:manny:

This ^^^^

It's all about familiarity/comfortability.

The thrill of new puzzy will have you over-excited.

Even if it just some "ol regular" puzzy.

Nothing like that consistent snap back.

Especially when you become comfortable enough to "edge" in it:ohlawd:

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
nikkas in here talking about being a monk and shyt

cool and all but takes the enjoyment out of it

you want the natural cheatcode that doesn't compromise anything?

one l theanine capsule - suntheanine all natural

and if you want that energizer bunny boost - caffeine pill, just a very moderate amount tailored for your caffeine tolerance

i don't think anyone else up on the l theanine life hack :lolbron: i found out about this basically my second time fukking

took it cause i was nervous so i needed some calming supplement :heh: went over to her place, she was looking fine af in some pajamas :wow: parents weren't home and she hadn't had sex in months so she was reeeaaaddyy :ohlawd:

got a big dikk so condoms always tight af and make it harder for me to get hard.. was having a little trouble and she said in a soft voice "you can take it off if you want i'm clean" and asked if i was

:whew: never has a bad decision felt so good :ahh: absolutely muuuuurdered the p*ssy had her screaming at the top of her lungs making all kinds of faces

not another feeling like getting in that for the first time, secretly watching her bent over in the mirror

an ocean down there grinding like a mf to the point it hurt :whoa: i ain't no bytch though:win:

good times :banderas:

came close a couple of times but managed timeouts wisely.. eventually made her tap out and busted all over her face and room :mjlol:

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
I would say beating off with a firm grip is the cheat code. I could live in the p*ssy. Unfortunately, most girls don't care that much for marathon sex, despite what
R&B songs would tell you about knocking boots till the AM. Especially if you got that Tower of pah-pah-power:letyasoulglow:

Exactly.

The whole concept of iron man matches in the bed is kind of outdated, unless the jawn is a straight up nympho. Most women would just want to get a nut off and that's like 10 to 15 minutes top if the partner knows what they are doing.

I think the longest I went was damn near a hour and that shyt was frustrating for both sides because I couldn't let loose:hhh:. She on the other hand:

giphy.gif

i've had two chicks stop fukking with me cause they can't handle it :russ:

they'll try the second time to see if they've adapted, and maybe a third... after that they realize they not about that life

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I use a condom might as well think I can't bust at all :mjlol:

Majority women don't want long as sex u be surprised now there are some that do tho don't get me wrong

Any girl I've fukked done less than 30 mins except 1 was and she was a super nympho even when she tapped out 1 hr later had the :shaq: face ready for me as a sign to go again

I usually destroy females in foreplay and then crush their souls and future souls during sex that anybody after me is like going from jordan to wanna be NBA player who stuck overseas still hoping to even make the NBA

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
It's all mental, and based on self-control. Picture sex like filling a cup with water, picture taking a sip as switching positions, and think of a cup overflowing as an orgasm.

Lasting a long time in bed is basically similar to filling up a cup of water, and constantly taking sips before it overflows. If you keep taking sips before you overflow, such as pulling out to switch positions, or pulling out to eat the p*ssy, you good.